Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Well would you have?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Tonight, whilst pouring myself a large glass of my expensive whisky I inexplicably sloshed a large amount over the kitchen side.

I looked at the large puddle with a mixture of emotions, shit I’ve wasted my good stuff!

I then looked round to make sure none of my family was about and promptly licked it off the side!

I then immediately felt I had done something dirty or wrong, but heck it was my good whisky!

Anyone else do something similar?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tonight, whilst pouring myself a large glass of my expensive whisky I inexplicably sloshed a large amount over the kitchen side.

I looked at the large puddle with a mixture of emotions, shit I’ve wasted my good stuff!

I then looked round to make sure none of my family was about and promptly licked it off the side!

I then immediately felt I had done something dirty or wrong, but heck it was my good whisky!

https://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Think we need to know exactly what whiskey it was before we can form a judicial enquiry

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Given the chance, I'd give a 25 year old a damn good licking too!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Why wasn’t your Mrs pouring it for you? Next you’ll be telling us you had to get your own ice...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here