Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by boik View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh yippee, another “you’re wrong”, “no you’re wrong “ thread. How constructive!
    Pathetic isn't it? Have people really got nothing better to do than waste their time doing this stuff? Liverpool kick off at 8pm I believe.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      Probably something to do with the Labour party leader being an IRA sympathiser? I thought we all knew that anyway though. If you think things are bad now, hold your breath if he ever gets to be PM
      You are wasting your breath, @Harry Wilson's tackle is a snowflake who prefers his echo chamber and will soon have everyone who dares question him on ignore.
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Large One View Post
      Good grief. Repeating a fabrication doesn't make it any truer.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...rthern-ireland
      Thanks for posting that. Even I had been taken in by the 'no smoke without fire' brigade to a certain extent. So, Thatcher repated ad nauseam that she would never deal with terrorists while all the time secretly doing exactly that, and is revered as a saint by hoards of blinkered rightwingers for not 'dealing with terrorists', yet Corbyn is pilloried for being an IRA 'sympathizer' on the basis of sweet **** all.

I suppose you could argue that anyone incapable of dispelling a mendacious narrative about themself is unfit to lead. Equally, one can argue that anyone too weak to stop people bullying them is unfit to be left in peace.

Anyway, I'm not interested in a conversation with congenital Corbyn haters with their endless quotes from Breitbart and the Daily Mail.

I don't even like Corbyn - I would rather not have a prickley introspective pontificator in charge of the country. Tony Blair is the only decent PM we have had in my lifetime (and I go back as far as MacMillan).

That enough of this thread for me. It is not even a page long yet and it already stinks to high heaven.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      That’s it take your usual stance of moving on to put downs when an alternative view to yours is posted. Your arguments would be far more persuasive if you could ditch the sneering when trying to make a point.
      Not only did you resort to telling lies about someone being a terrorist sympathiser, you then tried to back it up with meaningless tosh, and you now grizzle when you get called out for it and you want to lecture me about feeling 'put down'? What do you think you're trying to do...?

I wasn't offering an opinion, by the way.
      The Albion Roar on Twitter
      New radio show on Radio Reverb 97.2FM - 'Move On Up'. Mod, soul, ska, Northern, jazz. Every other Saturday at 7pm

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by boik View Post
      Oh yippee, another “you’re wrong”, “no you’re wrong “ thread. How constructive!
      People arguing keeps people preoccupied from the real issues.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      [email protected] is one of the biggest idiots on this board.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
      Attending numerous Tone Wolf meetings, being part of an editorial board that justified and commended the Brighton bombing, employing terrorist-linked researchers etc etc etc does make it true though. Corbyn was not just in favour of a United Ireland, he supported fully the actions of the IRA in how they tried to achieve it.

The evidence is overwhelming. Corbyn was an IRA sympathiser.
      I'm astonished that you've fallen for this too, Buzzer.

Who or what is Tone Wolf? Did you mean Wolfe Tone who died in 1798?

He wasn't on that editorial board. He didn't support the IRA nor its actions - quite the opposite. Read the link I posted.
      The Albion Roar on Twitter
      New radio show on Radio Reverb 97.2FM - 'Move On Up'. Mod, soul, ska, Northern, jazz. Every other Saturday at 7pm

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Got the pic of Boris in his 'Hang Nelson Mandela' T shirt?

But that would be 'whabaoutery'. I think I'll just block you (OP) for bing a knob.
      Mandela was famous for Necklaces wasn’t he ??
      Oops you can’t see this as I’m bing a knob, whatever a bing is ??

I actually posted in response to my Walt post that got merged and I was agreeing with Deportivo Seagull and his words about Corbyn and his cronies but the thread got locked etc
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
      Pathetic isn't it? Have people really got nothing better to do than waste their time doing this stuff? Liverpool kick off at 8pm I believe.
      Oh i dunno Roma could kick off instead

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
      You are wasting your breath, @Harry Wilson's tackle is a snowflake who prefers his echo chamber and will soon have everyone who dares question him on ignore.
      I think he must be going through some sort of crisis. I’ve noticed him blocking lots of people lately if they happen to disagree with him on anything. Obviously not that confident in his own beliefs that he can’t tolerate any dissenting voices. What a loser

0 Not allowed!
      It should be.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"