Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Murray best striker outside the top 6?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No bloody chance. Better than Vardy ?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No bloody chance. Better than Vardy ?

Ummm, Vardy is also in that team.

.... so who else? Benteke? Mounie? Crouch? Abraham? Hernandez? Ayew? Deeney? Rodriguez? Rondon? Long? Gayle? Arnautovic? Barnes? King? Gabbiadini? Carroll? Slimani? Wilson?

There's occasional competition in there, but Murray has scored more than all of them

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Interesting to think back to the early weeks of the season, when Hemed was the main man. Looking strong, working hard, leading the line and scoring goals. A fair few BHA fans were pleasantly surprised and thought we may be able to build the season round him. Then came the three match ban. Murray came in, scored and stayed in and Hemed has been out in the cold ever since.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ummm, Vardy is also in that team.

.... so who else? Benteke? Mounie? Crouch? Abraham? Hernandez? Ayew? Deeney? Rodriguez? Rondon? Long? Gayle? Arnautovic? Barnes? King? Gabbiadini? Carroll? Slimani? Wilson?

There's occasional competition in there, but Murray has scored more than all of them

Thread title clearly says - "best striker outside the top 6". He isn't

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Id have Wilson, Arnautivic and King over Murray. However saying that muzza is up there this season and has contributed massively to our current position and I am not sure the three I have just mentioned would have been able to do that.

If I could have anyone I’d have taken Mitrovic from Newcastle in January.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Mawson better than Dunk? Yeah, whatever.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here