Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Page unresponsive

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I keep getting this message with the option to wait or exit page and clicking wait makes no difference as it comes back again after a minute or so. Why is this?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I keep getting this message with the option to wait or exit page and clicking wait makes no difference as it comes back again after a minute or so. Why is this?

044708F7-C30A-460C-860D-293DFF0D5DC1.png

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
It's a new queuing system Bozza has introduced. You should be ok though as the page refreshes are meant to be loyalty/post count based to determine your position in the queue. Is it on your Omsung or something else? Assume you have done the tried and tested turning it off and on again?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have tried the turning off and on option but no joy also re installed Chrome and it is not my Omsung Phine as I use a Packard Bell Laptop for NSC. Do not think it is the internet connection as it only happens on NSC no other sites and to type and post this has taken 6 wait or leave the page messages The laptop is fine for every other site

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
maffew;8438669[B said:
]It's a new queuing system Bozza has introduced.[/B] You should be ok though as the page refreshes are meant to be loyalty/post count based to determine your position in the queue. Is it on your Omsung or something else? Assume you have done the tried and tested turning it off and on again?
:clap2: :lolol:

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
Use Microsoft Edge as a browser. Works OK. The present add settings on NSC are not compatible with with CHROME.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here