Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hat trick for Alex Revell on Saturday

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Well done Alex Revell. Still playing, still scoring. This time for Stevenage against Exeter. His tenth team (including loans) since leaving Brighton. How many of his team-mates from 2006/07 are still playing?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well done Alex Revell. Still playing, still scoring. This time for Stevenage against Exeter. His tenth team (including loans) since leaving Brighton. How many of his team-mates from 2006/07 are still playing?

Nice mention of his last hat-trick on the Football League show, which was in a L1 tie between now Premiership Brighton & Bournemouth. Good to see Alex still banging them in.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 shots on target, mercy me.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Never destined to play any higher than League One, but a good honest journeyman centre forward, who has always scored a fair number of goals. In the twilight of his carrer, but l hope he keeps banging them in for at least another season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No ,this is a future perfect tense of an irregular verb .

*cough* whoosh! *cough*. I wasn't mocking you. I was....oh well.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You know what you're getting from big Alex, he's a strong bloke and still looks fairly mobile. We did well getting £150k for him at the time, especially as it part-funded Glenn Murray coming in.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Adam El-Abd Wycombe
Dean Cox Crawley
Tommy Elphick Villa
Doug Loft Colchester
Wes Fogden Havant & Waterlooville
Jake Robinson Billericay

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports