moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I’d definitely start him now with propper just behind

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
All these people calling fro Locadia to start when it's quite clear Hughton doesn't rate him at this moment in time.. Our record signing is 3rd choice.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I’d definitely start him now with propper just behind

I like your thinking, start him and Propper now and hopefully, even with our record infront of goal this season, we’ll be a few goals up by the time Man U show up on Friday night.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
He cost a zillion pounds therefore he MUST play. Even if it's in goal.
Ah yes. And if he doesn't score it's because he's not had a run up front yet...you know, in that target man position he can't fill...

An odd signing but he's young and likely in the plans for next season if we stay up and can hopefully be a bit more expansive. Not as odd as the attitude of some of our simpleton fans though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We saw it with Izquierdo and we saw it with Schelotto. If Hughton doesn't trust a player to do the job required of him, at both ends of the pitch, then he won't play them.

It doesn't mean "we've wasted all that money on a record signing we never play." At least not yet anyway.

He's Dutch though, so prepare for a sulky interview with the local press at some point when he goes home for the Summer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think he’s looked good. Great powerful shot with both feet. Let’s give him time eh...

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He may well be our record signing but for a striker in the Premier League it is not a lot of money. He may come off but he may not. I have also read that there is an attitude issue which if correct will do him no good at all.

He seems to me to need to play off a front man and I am unsure as to how he can fit in given our current team set up. Perhaps we bought him half thinking he would be extremely useful were we to end up in the Championship, which I believe he would be !!!!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
PSV are doing Ok w/o him.
It's a two-team league, just like Scotland was all those years.
I'd expect PSV and Ajax both to suffer from an embarrassment of riches.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He cost a zillion pounds therefore he MUST play. Even if it's in goal.

It's more a case of:-

He cost a zillion pounds therefore he ought to play, in a team that has struggled to score goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here