Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flags for Man Utd game?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Did a stadium tour this morning (in part to see what changes there'd been since the last time I did one, and also because we were having a family lunch at HB's - which was great, and very reasonably priced!) and saw a load of boxes of flags, presumably to be put out for the Man Utd game...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Last home game of the season so maybe! Flags always look good though bar Donny they have not given us the best of luck.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Big question of the night is will the players come out for a lap of honour to be saluted by the couple of hundred people who haven't buggered off earlydoors for the train? Players deserve SO much better, maybe a Brighton Races day like we used to do or something similarly low key and semi-informal?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Big question is will the players come out for a kap of honour to be saluted by the couple of hundred people who haven't buggered off for the train?

10pm on a Friday won't really encourage the players to bring their young childen to the pitch, although they could have a lie in on Saturday.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
iStock_000007727413Small.jpg

Guess what's going to be in the box?

A: FFS Murray mug
B: BG enyclopedia of techno music
C: Half n half shirt (the front NSC sponsored by Adbloc, the back Bozza out)
D: Mike Dean football opera collection DVD
E: Harry Wilsons Tackle guide to forum jive talk "You's get me, we're loose. Right On!"
F: Mods guide to banning.
:cool:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Did a stadium tour this morning (in part to see what changes there'd been since the last time I did one, and also because we were having a family lunch at HB's - which was great, and very reasonably priced!) and saw a load of boxes of flags, presumably to be put out for the Man Utd game...

as long as you didn't see any clackers !!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Big question of the night is will the players come out for a lap of honour to be saluted by the couple of hundred people who haven't buggered off earlydoors for the train? Players deserve SO much better, maybe a Brighton Races day like we used to do or something similarly low key and semi-informal?

100% this. Please stay if you can eh ??

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Got my felt-tipped A4 ready.... "PLEASE JOSÉ, MAY I HAVE YOUR EGO PLEASE?"

I can see why most dislike Old Moanio but he has been very generous in his appreciation of Chris Hughton and the great strides the club has taken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here