Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Propper or Kayal vs United, or play with three midfielders?

Kayal or Propper or three midfielder vs United

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had Beram done enough to keep the shirt?

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I heard, from a Spurs fan, Kayal is Championship at best.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Difficult one as I’ve been impressed with Kayal in the last 3 games, but we just look a better side with Propper.

That's because we are a better side with Propper.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Davy also provided plenty of assists to Locadia at PSV
What's that got to do with playing for Brighton. :dunce:

It's not like Propper can play assists to the fella sat on the back row of the bench,

Last edited:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
For all the attacking we did yesterday (or lack of it) we might as well play 6 across the middle with no striker - Ulloa was useless yesterday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Propper is in a different class to Kayal BUT I have gone for the 3 of them at the expense of AK to start the game and get a hold on it then for the last 20 minutes make the change to go for the 3 points possibly if Gross getting no joy gives the chance to try Propper forward in his role for a while

Last edited:

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
For all the attacking we did yesterday (or lack of it) we might as well play 6 across the middle with no striker - Ulloa was useless yesterday.
He certainly was. Not much service but he still looked lacklustre. Shame as I want him to do well, not convinced we should sign him permanently now.

As for Kayal, I think he's been excellent for us lately. Not as technically gifted as Proper but much more tenacious and puts a shift in. I'd be happy with either but wouldn't begrudge Kayal keeping the shirt.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
:tosser:

There is of course the view that they are an established Premier side and challenging so their supporters would be better informed than somebody like you. who wouldn't recognise a football if it hit you in the face.

I'd rather you didn't let us know what you get up to on Sunday mornings :moo:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:tosser:

There is of course the view that they are an established Premier side and challenging so their supporters would be better informed than somebody like you. who wouldn't recognise a football if it hit you in the face.

Don't be silly. [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] wallows in irony. He was making a point about the ignorance of others.....

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
On what I have seen of Brighton then Kayal for me but it is very tight.

IMO Propper makes too many mistakes though the stuff he does well he does very well AND he does win a lot of headers in midfield and is better at that than Stephens or Kayal.

Don't see him as a #10 as when he has got in the box for Brighton he hasn't delivered i.e. 0 goals.

It would be better if we let the current #10 have more time up top as he has proven he can finish as well as provide assists.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't be silly. [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] wallows in irony. He was making a point about the ignorance of others.....

How is it ignorance to simply have a different view of a player when nothing can be prove. For the record I do not think Kayal is good enough but he is the best that we have at the moment to cover Propper and Stephens, hopefully that will be remedied in the summer.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here