Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Are we allowed to say how well the scum have done?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You have to take your hat off to Roy...when he joined they were cast iron relegation favourites, but once the diving cheating **** came back, they haven't looked back.

Seeing as Leicester saw us off at home and away, and palarse dick them 5-0, that was an exceptional result.

They may all be diving cheating lowlife, but fair play to them.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
They seemed to have Leicester’s number all year. 8-0 on aggregate I think.
Cant ever really congratulate them though as they are cheating scum.
I’d go as far to say that with the players and amount of money they have spent recently which would have cleared debts of old they should have never been anywhere near the bottom 3.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
3cbef5ee354e1f2189a23b6ac03319946a4a7c7617388f9584aa5b5984f98b11.jpg

:nono: :facepalm:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Its all relative though, after four years in the prem, and splashing loads on transfer fees, they were supposed to be challenging for Europe. Instead they're hauling themselves to safety once again with their latest old English manager. After Holloway, Pardew, Pulis, Allardyce and Hodgson, who next?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Fair play to em....they had a terrible fixture list at the start of the season and couldn’t even find a goal
Be glad to be playing them again next year

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yup I am another one who would like to say Palace are shite and deserve to go down, but credit where it is due they have dug themselves out of a monumental hole and secured safety with an eye catching win. Bollox I've actually praised the arsenists but it will create two lively fixtures next year......

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This isn't a miracle by Roy. A few on NSC called this last autumn, and said they'd end mid table. Their relegation was just understandable wishful thinking in these parts.

They have the 20th most expensive squad in world football, with huge spending over 10 PL transfer windows, matched by eye-watering player wages per their accounts. They've bought a mid table position and that spending will buy further years in the PL.

Football, mostly, is all about the money.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
They've done us a massive favour as after they've sold Zaha this summer they'll fill up one of the relegation spots next season to make up for Wolves being massively better than anyone else.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why would a PROPER Brighton fan congratulate those muppets up the road. ?

I wish nothing but misery on them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Its all relative though, after four years in the prem, and splashing loads on transfer fees, they were supposed to be challenging for Europe. Instead they're hauling themselves to safety once again with their latest old English manager. After Holloway, Pardew, Pulis, Allardyce and Hodgson, who next?

Wwoy will be there until he retires. They've final found a solid manager. At his age, he won't seek bigger jobs.

Don't get your hope up about their demise. Too many match winners, pace and power.

Better to be happy as to how we've fared as newbies.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
fbac5d62f59147c580c93be1f6c63416.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I think scum is a bit harsh :blush: Anyhow, unfortunately you lot are now probably safe so they'll be another couple of 'derby' games next season and easy points for us :bigwave:
Imagine the gap between us if we hadn't given you guys a 7 game start and had so many injuries? :moo:

See you next season.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think scum is a bit harsh :blush: Anyhow, unfortunately you lot are now probably safe so they'll be another couple of 'derby' games next season and easy points for us :bigwave:
Imagine the gap between us if we hadn't given you guys a 7 game start and had so many injuries? :moo:

See you next season.

True, if it hadn't been for that start, you would be chasing champions league places. Now p**s off.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
They've done us a massive favour as after they've sold Zaha this summer they'll fill up one of the relegation spots next season to make up for Wolves being massively better than anyone else.

I will have a big bet that Palace finish above us ( again ) next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here