Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross on Football Focus today at midday

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Thread started at exactly the same time as the other one on same subject. Which will mods choose to merge? Poll?

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Thanks for this.

Thanks for the bounce. I was beginning to feel neglected. You know those times when you start a thread on a subject at the same time as somebody else and everyone leaves comments on the other person's thread and completely ignores yours. It's a bit of a dent to the self esteem. Thanks for making me feel valued and making me think that life is actually worth living after all.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bounce

Examples of letter ß
The letter ß (also known as sharp S, German: esszett or scharfes S) is a letter in the German alphabet. It is the only German letter that is not part of the basic Latin alphabet. The letter is pronounced (like the "s" in "see"). The ß character is not used in any other languages.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I didn't know that Pascal's dad was a footballer as well.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Thanks for the bounce. I was beginning to feel neglected. You know those times when you start a thread on a subject at the same time as somebody else and everyone leaves comments on the other person's thread and completely ignores yours. It's a bit of a dent to the self esteem. Thanks for making me feel valued and making me think that life is actually worth living after all.

I don't know if you're taking the piss out of me because of my posts about my mental health, but I'll assume not because I'm that way inclined. But cheers, any Albion news/info is always welcome on here mate. I don't check this religiously, saw your post and am now tuned in, so the system works!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Well

We’ll have to shower him in baked beans won’t we at the end of the last game of the season

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Interviewer was a bit GUSHING but the player came across very well: honest and modest. Club seem to have won over the FF pundits also. And then straight to Motty @ Turf Moor bless him :lol:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Interviewer was a bit GUSHING but the player came across very well: honest and modest. Club seem to have won over the FF pundits also. And then straight to Motty @ Turf Moor bless him :lol:

Germans do modesty well. Like all the World Cups they turn up at claiming they have a weak side.

Then proceed to destroy all opposition.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pull yourself together.

You great big poof.

:bowdown::cheers::lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pascal misses German food.

You know what to do people.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
At the end of the program, a nice piece on Wycombe Wanderers with their dad's army contingent, ft. Adam El Abd.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
How come, there is an Aldi and Lidl locally

Yeah but they keep taking out anything nice. They had this lush smoked ham in Alpi range...fatty, smoky just brilliant...I just got addicted to hacking big lumps off that and gorging when they took it off the shelves.

Bereft.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Nsc at its most affecting. Do you have a just giving page?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here