Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How about this for an iconic image...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In this week of STOREEERRRRR...how about this.

Db0xIzHW0AA_8Fo.jpg

We should not, and will not EVER forget what this man did for BHAFC.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got the stadium on my wall...I could almost have this on the other side. I would LOVE to know the conversation at this moment.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've got the stadium on my wall...I could almost have this on the other side. I would LOVE to know the conversation at this moment.

...so, if I give you £30 I'll get 200 Marlborough light and some roll? And...have you got my bins on a string?

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008

Archer - “Isn’t that HB&B off of that new fangled NSC forum a massive cockwomble”?
Knight - “You’re being unfair on cockwombles”

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Knight: You know fine well I’ve got this hotel surrounded, so if you think you are getting out of here in one piece without selling me the club - you are more deluded than I thought.
Archer: I think about 1.4M% profit on my intitial investment should just about cover it.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
The meal was shite, this wine is ****ing corked and to top it all I've had to listen to a **** like you for 2 hrs. :ohmy:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Just recreated this in my garage

8C310631-CAAE-4279-B1B7-11285A6749AC.jpeg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Great photo that! Brings back memories and why Dick Knight should always be held in high esteem. He may have his critics but he was always at the forefront of the fight to save our club. That's not forgetting he was only one cog in what was a number of people striving to do the right thing for the club, but he was the face of that fight, a fight that was eventually won.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
“Now, listen to this, Beeblebrox, and you better listen good!”

“Why?” shouted back Zaphod.

“Because,” shouted the cop, “it’s going to be very intelligent, and quite interesting and humane! Now—either you all give yourselves up now and let us beat you up a bit, though not very much of course because we are firmly opposed to needless violence, or we blow up this entire planet and possibly one or two others we noticed on our way out here!”

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Great photo that! Brings back memories and why Dick Knight should always be held in high esteem. He may have his critics but he was always at the forefront of the fight to save our club.

Dick Knight and Martin Perry and the Albion community did all the very long hard years and all the very hard long miles so that Tony Bloom and American Express could then step in and reap the rewards. Total and utter respect to messrs Knight and Perry and the Albion community. Without them, we wouldn't have a club.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In this week of STOREEERRRRR...how about this.

Db0xIzHW0AA_8Fo.jpg

We should not, and will not EVER forget what this man did for BHAFC.

Sorry [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION], but even without your wee small hours judgement-impaired vision, that is NOT any kind of iconic image. I mean, would you even CONSIDER putting such an image on your wall? Plenty of iconic images of DK. No need to include that shitty Northern small grasping businessman who was quite happy to pay his equivalent of thruppence in petty cash to sell a hundred years of OUR history down the river to build a crappy low-rent no-class retail park. I HATE that image. Disgusts me, to be honest.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION], but even without your wee small hours judgement-impaired vision, that is NOT any kind of iconic image. I mean, would you even CONSIDER putting such an image on your wall? Plenty of iconic images of DK. No need to include that shitty Northern small grasping businessman who was quite happy to pay his equivalent of thruppence in petty cash to sell a hundred years of OUR history down the river to build a crappy low-rent no-class retail park. I HATE that image. Disgusts me, to be honest.

Its an absolutely pivotal moment in the history of BHAFC Tom. Its the darkness, and the light. And in the end, it all kind of turned out ok didn't it.

Thats why I love this image (but I have NO chance of getting it past the missus - the fact I have the Amex on my wall is miracle enough).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here