Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham v Sunderland

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Despite falling behind Fulham now two one up.....two points ahead of Angry Warnocks team, who play tomorrow, away to Hull...Fulham are on a cracking run

Jimmy Grimble

Fulham's first should never have counted. Sunderland should have had a pen 60 seconds earlier down the other end. Would have been an interesting one on VAR as the ball never went out of play until Fulham scored...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"If Sunderland lose tonight they will become the first side since Wolves in 1983-84 and 1984-85 to finish bottom of the top two tiers of English football in successive seasons, and just the third side to have done so, after Fulham also did it in 1967-68 and 1968-69."

:lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fulham's first should never have counted. Sunderland should have had a pen 60 seconds earlier down the other end. Would have been an interesting one on VAR as the ball never went out of play until Fulham scored...

When you are down at the bottom those things tend to go against you....second goal looks offside

If the lose they finish bottom no matter what

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Very poor from the ref, it was a blatant pen. Fulham’s 2nd looked offside as well. Warnock won’t be happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Jimmy Grimble

Fulham could also conceivably not go up on 91 points[emoji50]

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Would much rather Fulham came up. Great little away day.

Plus... Warnock. No. Just no.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lucky tonight. I like Fulham but from a purely BHA perspective I want Cardiff to go up as I think they wouldnt be as strong as Fulham in the prem, assuming we stay up.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Two games to go.
At home to the bottom team.
Last home game.
Premier League awaits.
Free clackers.
21849 turn up. Capacity 25700. Few Sunderland there as well.
Makes you wonder some times what it takes to fill a ground.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Exciting last couple of games for automatic promotion and the playoffs. Leeds and Wednesday [emoji23] fans must be excited.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Incidentally, anyone still with a soft spot for Burton, they play a 6 pointer Saturday at home to Bolton.
Lose and their down, draw is not much use, win and it's down to the last game.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Lucky tonight. I like Fulham but from a purely BHA perspective I want Cardiff to go up as I think they wouldnt be as strong as Fulham in the prem, assuming we stay up.

Exactly this...Cardiff would probably go straight back down like last time. Warnock has struggled to manage in his PL stints..Notts County, Sheff Utd, QPR and Palace. Ideal situation...Cardiff finish second and Derby win play-offs (two relegation places taken).

But as long as Boro don't go up, I'm not that bothered.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012

I had a tenner on Sunderland to win 2-0 at 100-1. Seemed like good odds on a team that suddenly had no pressure on it.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Two games to go.
At home to the bottom team.
Last home game.
Premier League awaits.
Free clackers.
21849 turn up. Capacity 25700. Few Sunderland there as well.
Makes you wonder some times what it takes to fill a ground.

Yep, yesterday afternoon I thought about going along to watch it. I was surprised how many tickets were available but eventually decided to keep my £42 in my pocket.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would really like Fulham to come up and if we do stay up I won’t be going into next season worrying about staying up as I think we will strengthen enough not to be too involved in the relegation scrap. We also seem to be able to steal 6 points a season off Fulham, even when they play us off the park in both matches :smile:

Cardiff can feck right off, horrible fans and club. Fulham in the autos and Derby via the playoffs for me.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Cardiff away at Hull will decide everything. If Cardiff win, it's game over for Fulham, as Cardiff only have to face a shite Reading team at home. Fulham letting in a 96th minute equaliser by Brentford a couple of weeks ago at home could be the telling moment of the Championship season.

I'd much prefer Fulham to go up, over snarling Warnock's welsh club.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Definitely don’t want villa winning playoffs. Anything bar them

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here