Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] WTF ?????????

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Paging [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] !

Looking at NSC on tapatalk, and there appears to be an infiltration of the very worst kind......how the hell could this happen ?!

855d6ae4c65e8ee872eda6c6c83e2e55.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Perhaps it's a defector that has seen the light? But needs to change the user name to a more friendly type? As surely no palace can start a thread?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Perhaps it's a defector that has seen the light? But needs to change the user name to a more friendly type? As surely no palace can start a thread?

It’s not an NSC thread as far as I can see, but a BBS job. I can open it in tapatalk but can’t reply to it without logging in (I’ve never looked at BBS, let alone got a user logon for it).

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It’s not an NSC thread as far as I can see, but a BBS job. I can open it in tapatalk but can’t reply to it without logging in (I’ve never looked at BBS, let alone got a user logon for it).
That is very messed up! I would completely reset your phone now!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Do you work with a Palace fan, and left your phone on your desk?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Paging [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] !

Looking at NSC on tapatalk, and there appears to be an infiltration of the very worst kind......how the hell could this happen ?!

855d6ae4c65e8ee872eda6c6c83e2e55.jpg

Little al really is a bottle job. Arranged to meet him at Clapham for a chat.

Never showed.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
How gay to start a thread about chocolate on a football forum. No wonder Palace get laughed at and the BBS is shite

Have you seen some of the thread on HERE? :jester:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here