Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Amazon Prime help

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Hey guys quick one I am sure.

I know eff all about tellys and stuff

I'm at my dads and his Amazon Prime isnt working. When he logs on to Amazon on a separate device there is a messag. There is an amzonvideo logo on the screen and a reference to customer support www,amazon.co.uk/videohelp which is no help at all, there are no error codes or anything
There is a problem with your Prime payment method (then something about service may not continue). He paid the annual payment on 28 Feb and has the payment receipt to Amazon in his account and says next payment due 29 March 2019. I've turned it all off and on again, um any clue?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Hey guys quick one I am sure.

I know eff all about tellys and stuff

I'm at my dads and his Amazon Prime isnt working. When he logs on to Amazon on a separate device there is a messag. There is an amzonvideo logo on the screen and a reference to customer support www,amazon.co.uk/videohelp which is no help at all, there are no error codes or anything
There is a problem with your Prime payment method (then something about service may not continue). He paid the annual payment on 28 Feb and has the payment receipt to Amazon in his account and says next payment due 29 March 2019. I've turned it all off and on again, um any clue?

is the card that is registered going out of date soon? I had that message BUT it did not stop me watching.

what device are you watching it on? have you tried a PC??

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Card payment went through in Feb it appears. Expiry date 06/18

He's on the phone to em now. They sound rubbish, onto the 3rd person now. Just had my dad reinstall the firmware !?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
From personal experience, Amazon customer service is absoutly first class! If any doubt, give Talk Talk a call if only for shits and giggles.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Try turning pc off and on again.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
From personal experience, Amazon customer service is absoutly first class! If any doubt, give Talk Talk a call if only for shits and giggles.

I worked for call centres in South Africa for both TalkTalk and Amazon as clients. The girl on the other end of the phone was just chatting to my dad on loudspeaker, she asked if he could guess where she was from. She was totally ****ing baffled when I said you sound like you are from the Cape Flats in South Africa, and even more so when I asked do you know Adrian who's moved to Amazon Quality Assurance in Seattle, freaked her right out

The call is still going on, it's working on his kindle ok so account seems in order. Software updated thus far and TV going off and on now for the 3rd time

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Known fault it seems (eventually) awaiting a firmware update for the model of Samsung to be released. How bizarre there was something on Watchdog tonight about the same thing I think

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here