Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Does your anus really smell of farts?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
poo.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
She runs one of the very best cooking classes I've ever attended. It's located in a Bangkok slum, staffed by her and a group of slum residents. The morning was a culinary triumph and the folk are truly humbling and inspirational.

Stupid name for a book though.

most of Bangkok smell like yer anus...to be fair.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One of my proudest moments was a couple of years ago, giving the missus a lift to work early one morning. I subtly let out a small arse biscuit, no more than a barely audible "pffft". Within 10-15 seconds she was gagging uncontrollably and telling me to pull over, which I did. She opened the door, and was copiously sick in the gutter. And this is a woman who works in a care home, where she often has to wipe arses.

Phenomenal.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I have to confess, despite my claims to complete maturity, that there is nothing more entertaining than an inappropriately timed squeeky fart.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
She runs one of the very best cooking classes I've ever attended. It's located in a Bangkok slum, staffed by her and a group of slum residents. The morning was a culinary triumph and the folk are truly humbling and inspirational.

Stupid name for a book though.

it sells well in germany 🇩🇪 though

regards
DR

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well this should clearly become a "best fart" thread.
As a teenager I went to Paris and ate entirely Mexican and Chinese food, washed down with tequila and saki respectively. I returned late Sunday evening and topped up on cheese and my nans pickled onions.
The next day I let out a massive guff in the corridor outside of French lesson that made the air hazy and sent dozens of people scrambling for safety.
45 minutes later when French lesson finished the air still made you gag though visibility was back to normal.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
This thread is dire. I know I'm contributing by bouncing it, but it really is ****ing atrocious. Pity because AmexRuislip is a poster I normally particularly appreciate and agree with.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here