Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Juve-Napoli Ultras meet up in a side street.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I find it hard to believe this hasn't already been posted, what with NSC's fascination for football violence, so apologies for the fix.....

Certainly one for the :wink: bank, what with these 2 'firms' actually getting closer than 'luzzing' distance.

Oh and 4,381 views
4 comments.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What a bunch of benders.

No wonder Hitler gave up on the wops.

Imagine us and Palace doing that!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Shocking!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can you just imagine ? ROTR and PPF must've been just about getting to the vinegar strokes there, only to go all floppy at the end.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Can you just imagine ? ROTR and PPF must've been just about getting to the vinegar strokes there, only to go all floppy at the end.

Cue ROTR posting photos from the 70s of him and his mates on a hooligans coach in Napoli, with the obligatory silk scarf tied around his wrist.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Careful , you only get a bucketful ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Boooooooo

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
I find it hard to believe this hasn't already been posted, what with NSC's fascination for football violence, so apologies for the fix.....

Certainly one for the :wink: bank, what with these 2 'firms' actually getting closer than 'luzzing' distance.

Oh and 4,381 views
4 comments.

Watched it three times and didnt get even as much as a semi let aloan a full erection unlike the other vids

regards
DR

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Watched it three times and didnt get even as much as a semi let aloan a full erection unlike the other vids

regards
DR

no use trying with some of our lot .....derby , forest , leicester, brum , wba ,cov ....all bang up for it in the day.....not to mention the heavyweights...!! am i proud of it ....i think i might be , one thing is for sure , i'd love to know where all the hard men have gone...fact.........neutral gender metrosexual....ffs....!!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
no use trying with some of our lot .....derby , forest , leicester, brum , wba ,cov ....all bang up for it in the day.....not to mention the heavyweights...!! am i proud of it ....i think i might be , one thing is for sure , i'd love to know where all the hard men have gone...fact.........neutral gender metrosexual....ffs....!!

Nah, folk seem to engage with this process called growing up. I know it sounds weird but people's brains just develop. Not everyone though. You mainly see them in these videos.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here