Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be spend our money if?.......

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
:annoyed:Gross goes for 15 million, Dunk, 35 million, Propper, 8 million, Ryan, 10 million, Izzy 20 million, Knocky 12 million, Solly 6 million, Tomer 3 million, Baldock, 500,000.

Over 100 million.......who are we going to spend it on?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
:annoyed:Gross goes for 15 million, Dunk, 35 million, Propper, 8 million, Ryan, 10 million, Izzy 20 million, Knocky 12 million, Solly 6 million, Tomer 3 million, Baldock, 500,000.

Over 100 million.......who are we going to spend it on?
Propper 8 million? Blimey has he had that bad a season...signed him for more than that :moo:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Where do these figures come from? Who says we are selling? Why would we sell?
All if and buts, it's up to you to decide who is leaving and at what price. I just threw some figures into the mix after reading the thread about someone was interested in Pascal Gross!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
I think you'd be struggling to find anyone prepared to pay 12million for AK.

15 million for Gross though would be an absolute bargain. I'm thinking double that.

It's all about opinions and who is to say we would accept less than double 15 million but that is only what we think he is worth, not what any interested club may be prepared to pay!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I think you'd be struggling to find anyone prepared to pay 12million for AK.

15 million for Gross though would be an absolute bargain. I'm thinking double that.

I think they'd be plenty of takers for Anthony Knockaert at £12m, even if that's in the Championship (I still think he's good enough for the Premier League however). He's still young, and was voted the Championship player of the season last season. But if he went back to the Championship, he'd rip it apart like he did with us. Championship clubs have spent £12m or more on the likes of Ross McCormack, Britt Assombalonga, Jonathan Kodjia and plenty more, so why wouldn't AK be worth that? But I think there would be plenty of newly-promoted or bottom half Premier League teams which would be more than happy to have AK for £12m, too.

As an aside, I think we turned down £8m for Hemed in the summer, so I'd be disappointed if we only got £3m for him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
It's all about opinions and who is to say we would accept less than double 15 million but that is only what we think he is worth, not what any interested club may be prepared to pay!

Given that those players each have long contracts with the club then surely it's the selling club that sets the price? If the buying club doesn't meet it then there's no deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here