Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If things are settled after Burnley

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Surely the BFG starts against Man Utd?

and then withdrawn on 60 minutes to the most deafening roar and chant of "We've had a Big F@~@@@ German..."

Utterly selfless and one of the great professionals the club has ever had.

Personally, I would keep our 4 CD's together but sadly reality dictates that he will move on and so this is my proposal..

Others can argue the case for Liam...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m really hoping Liam stays on in a coaching role. I’m surprised he hasn’t had more game or squad time as I’ve always thought he was really decent tbh! I’d say Liam & BFG are both equally fantastic professionals from what we know and are told.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
I’m really hoping Liam stays on in a coaching role. I’m surprised he hasn’t had more game or squad time as I’ve always thought he was really decent tbh! I’d say Liam & BFG are both equally fantastic professionals from what we know and are told.

If I remember correctly, part of Liam's original decision to join us was based on an understanding about a future coaching role. I could be wrong?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Love BFG. Fully concur with this idea, plus I'll be home & shouting loudest. Remember his debut at Fulham away, thought he was fantastic then & has never let us down.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My blood just ran cold.

I'm all for having a great big kiss and cuddle when we are actually safe, but let's not start planning the celebrations just yet, eh? :facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If (and its a big IF) we are secure before the end of the season, I'd be happy to see Uwe get a game, but even more so would rather get a look at Gyokeres or Bjordal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think that bossman goes in for this kind of sentiment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If I remember correctly, part of Liam's original decision to join us was based on an understanding about a future coaching role. I could be wrong?

He most def looks like he is. He was watching one of the youth games the other day and at the u23 game at the Amex v Blackburn he was in the bench and alongside Rusk helping out...

Plus, his wife has amazing hair so he should be offered a role imo.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
With £2m up for grabs for each place, I would assume TB will be instructing CH to play whatever is his strongest team to the final whistle of the final game.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
And the extent to which the BFG would let us down?

I'm not saying he would. I simply said TB would want CH to play his strongest side. If that happens to be BFG, so be it, but it won't be because CH thinks he deserves a sentimental send off with a substitution pre-planned.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
This thread needs to stop now - we are not safe yet.
Play strongest team every game , keep momentum going and not rest until the season ends.
We have taken so long to get to the PL we must make every minute of every game count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
With 36 points things will be settled straight after the Burnley game regardless of the result, IMHO

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here