Mid mid mid Sussex
I wouldn’t want any of our players to be associated with those words
Nothing funny at all
serious-bear.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He has the highest average score on the BBC player rater already PRIOR to NSC getting involved.

Go vote!

I did 10 for White and 1 for the rest [emoji106]

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Watching this game. Composed is the right word - he has looked very comfortable so far. And pinged a couple of great diagonals.

Quite distressing that I won't be able to hate dirty Leeds properly this year.....

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
From the Leeds forum...

'Ben White will have many offers to father children of Leeds women supporters... Imperious in defence'

:lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
**** off ya prick u really think anything remotely racist is funny? U want your head read

My god, I hate to use the term because it gets thrown around so much these days, but stop being a snowflake.

Asking if Leed's chant about White may be something about white power isn't remotely racist you Grade-A moron.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
On the basis of this we could have saved ourselves 20 odd million.

Not how I see it. If you’d suggested a few years ago that the mighty Leeds would be raving about a loanee from BHA who have decided he isn’t quite ready to step up yet, everyone would have thought you were mad.......

Leeds fans raving about him on Twitter.
I don't do Twitter, so I'd be interested to see some of those (including any critical observations). Near the end, the Sky commentator singled him out for praise as well. Can't remember all the compliments but I think one of them was that his composure belied his age. Extremely promising, and remember this was his first match at this level.
Screenshot_20190804-182640.png

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I don't do Twitter, so I'd be interested to see some of those (including any critical observations). Near the end, the Sky commentator singled him out for praise as well. Can't remember all the compliments but I think one of them was that his composure belied his age. Extremely promising, and remember this was his first match at this level.
View attachment 113788

Fill ya boots.

https://twitter.com/search?q="Ben White"&src=trend_click&f=live

I had a wtf moment when I saw him trending on Twitter. Central defensive partnership of Clarke & White next season then. :moo: Or Uncle Tony rinses Leeds for serious coin & we keep Dunk & Duffy. Spoilt for choice.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fill ya boots.

https://twitter.com/search?q="Ben White"&src=trend_click&f=live

I had a wtf moment when I saw him trending on Twitter. Central defensive partnership of Clarke & White next season then. :moo: Or Uncle Tony rinses Leeds for serious coin & we keep Dunk & Duffy. Spoilt for choice.

Noooo, our academy will never produce anything. I read it on here.

Some statty stuff already posted too

https://twitter.com/albionanalytics/status/1158074560132059141?s=21

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Type in ‘#lufc White’ on the search engine on Twitter.

‘Ben White will play for England #LUFC’ is a personal favourite.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here