Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    That would be very sweet
    My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.

My definition of a sad git is any Palarse fan who has posted more than 100 times on NSC.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Dollar Shave Club seems to have the best reviews, gonna give it a try I think
      Sussex, Sussex not by the sea and actually nearer to Sevenoaks than the coast

1 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=The Wookiee;8426427]Am disappointed there is no Honey Badger[/QUOTE
      Would never work - far too hard.
      2 - 0 and Arsenal are all over the place!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Well Dollar shave club done. Very impressed to be honest. Time to cancel and move on to the next promotion. Got plenty of blades still left. They clearly make a good chunk of money off the other products you, well, I got tempted with. If anyone wants a referral code before I move on let me know. If any one has got a Harry's or cornerstone referral I'll have it off you
      bring on the trumpets.... upthealbion1970's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I signed up for shavekit promo , less than a week later my 4 refills were posted £8.95 so not particularly cheap.....
      you are under arrest for killing the quattro

0 Not allowed!
      harrys.com/invite/pbmeq8 hopefully that will work for you

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BBassic View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I was tempted by one of those but in the end went with buying a decent safety razor (https://www.traditionalshaving.co.uk...982011773.html) and a bunch of replacement blades.

Works out cheaper I think and I read that only having one blade means less drag on the skin and thus less irritation.
      This - plus I'd add Body Shop shaving creme as a must have
      There was a magical purple in the chrome of the exhaust of his Triumph motorbike
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I got one of the Harry's razors as a present. I was quite impressed with the shave but I still need to use a normal razor to shave under my nose and bottom lip, as the razor's too big to handle those.

It seems rather expensive for something that can't completely shave you.
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gwylan View Post
      I got one of the Harry's razors as a present. I was quite impressed with the shave but I still need to use a normal razor to shave under my nose and bottom lip, as the razor's too big to handle those.

It seems rather expensive for something that can't completely shave you.
      Harrys are ok (for me) it is a fat blade.
      heres a code if anyone wants a fiver off their first pack. I get a fiver off too (I think)
      harrys.com/invite/8w9gej
      Problem I have got with these fellas is that I did the trial, no problem, though the direct debit date for the first payment came out 2 weeks after the first blade. And then the box was too big to go through the letter box so I had to wait 2 days to go collect it. Therefore I had a full turkish shave in the mean time as a treat

I dont think I will stick with these though I have got 4 or 8 blades, cant remember which! Dollar shave club blades were superior IMO, and their other products were nice too the shave butter especially(blagged some samples). Im fairly sure I am saving a little bit of money with these clubs, 5 days per week. No cuts either

Cornerstones next

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BBassic View Post
      I was tempted by one of those but in the end went with buying a decent safety razor (https://www.traditionalshaving.co.uk...982011773.html) and a bunch of replacement blades.

Works out cheaper I think and I read that only having one blade means less drag on the skin and thus less irritation.
      I’m with you. A pack of 20 Feather double edged blades is about a tenner. You get at least 3 shaves out of each, more perhaps. A decent preshave oil, a bit of soap and off you go.