Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Old Guard last night

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
8 out of the starting line-up last night, who GAINED A POINT AGAINST TOTTENHAM FRIGGIN HOTSPUR, were part of the promotion campaign, and 6 of those were part of the season before that. Incredible to see that tight-knit group from the Championship being able to mix it with the big boys. Shows just how far team unity can take us. #together :albion2:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Yep we noticed that too, good to see Kayal back alongside his old mate - had a really good game I thought

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Yeah - was thinking the same thing. Great to see Knockaert and Bruno re-uniting to such great effect and Dunk with his imperious cross field pings to Bruno. Kayal and Stephens harrying and breaking up in the middle. They performed like they did in the Championship but against a top 4 side.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
8 out of the starting line-up last night, who GAINED A POINT AGAINST TOTTENHAM FRIGGIN HOTSPUR, were part of the promotion campaign, and 6 of those were part of the season before that. Incredible to see that tight-knit group from the Championship being able to mix it with the big boys. Shows just how far team unity can take us. #together :albion2:

I agree, it was good to see. We need to remember though that we have an aging squad, many of the players in it are over 30, so survive or fail, next season is going to require many new faces.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep we noticed that too, good to see Kayal back alongside his old mate - had a really good game I thought

Yep l agree, he played really well. I like both our Israelis actually, the Arab and the Jew, although l fear we have all seen the last of the latter.

R.I.P Tomer, (when youu finally depart).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here