Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The train back to London...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Thank you Brighton and Hove Albion. The train from Rayleigh to Liverpool St was full of **** spurs braggarts.

The train from London Bridge to Brighton was full of fat spurs bellends.

The train back was very quiet.

I l love you all.

Xx

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Don't you live in bevendean 5 mins down the road?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Did you by any chance overhear, "With respect, we should be beating teams like Brighton"?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yes quite a few sense of entitlement Premier League fans on the way back.

I did engage with a few a couple of mins ago before finding a friendly coach.

Had all the "gay boy" (I think they call it) banter but shut them up after pointing out that I had been to more FA Cup finals where Spurs had played than they had.

For the record I have been to one FA Cup final where they had played.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
There was a great moment at Brighton station tonight queuing for trains before the match. A single (very pissed) Spurs fan shouted very loudly "We can see you holding hands", and to a man, every single person there, including loads of Spurs, just went :facepalm:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thank you Brighton and Hove Albion. The train from Rayleigh to Liverpool St was full of **** spurs braggarts.

The train from London Bridge to Brighton was full of fat spurs bellends.

The train back was very quiet.

I l love you all.

Xx

I got on at Wickford to be greeted with a fak off you brighton caaaaaant , 5 minutes later i'm playing cards with them and reminiscing about olden times when a fak off you Brighton caaaaaaant would have been met with at least a make me :lolol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Mine is full of the fat spurs bellend variety. Bunch of utter plums all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't leafy Barnes more Chelsea territory? It should be Brentford or QPR really l suppose, but lets face it, neither of those are going to be making the Premier League any time soon.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Isn't leafy Barnes more Chelsea territory? It should be Brentford or QPR really l suppose, but lets face it, neither of those are going to be making the Premier League any time soon.
Linekar lives in Barnes. But yes I would say Chelsea territory.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yep the boy line acre, Holly Willaboobies and Lee Dixon have all been spotted in the Sainsbury’s Local buying a daily pint of milk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spotted old jug ears walking by the pond once. Betty Boo of Doin the Do used to be a Barnes resident too.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I got on at Wickford to be greeted with a fak off you brighton caaaaaant , 5 minutes later i'm playing cards with them and reminiscing about olden times when a fak off you Brighton caaaaaaant would have been met with at least a make me :lolol:

Hope you turned them over Tay.

Didn't realise you were a fellow exile.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There was a great moment at Brighton station tonight queuing for trains before the match. A single (very pissed) Spurs fan shouted very loudly "We can see you holding hands", and to a man, every single person there, including loads of Spurs, just went :facepalm:
They're evolving?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Are they collectively the fattest fans we've had at the Amex? I thought something was wrong with the train to Lewes and then realised the noise I heard was wheezing.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
always quite liked spurs but opinion changed last night.

Right bunch of self important wankers that I came into contact with.

2 trophies on 26 years.......... ok lads , carry on

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
always quite liked spurs but opinion changed last night.

Right bunch of self important wankers that I came into contact with.

2 trophies on 26 years.......... ok lads , carry on

Just don't see them as a big, big club.

I know they have a bit of history, but when I started going to football in the late 70s we were battling for promotion with them.

For the last 20 years, their fans have talked about them as if they rival Barcelona or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here