Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Return of the King

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Man of the match today. Unbelievable work rate.

King Kayal.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Propper has got a fight on his hands for that midfield place.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Grew into the game really well. Made a few worrying errors early on but really found his feet. Really encouraging.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
My MoM. Great attitude and made some excellent tackles to break up dangerous attacks. Less of a playmaker than Propper but no less valuable. Great to see him back.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
MOM tonight by far, - he was outstanding, and I thought he was our best player on Saturday at Palace. We need his battling and tough tackling qualities in all of our last 4 games now. If Propper comes back after Burnley then it will need to be as a midfield 3 alongside Kayal & Stephens.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Easily MOM for me, great to see him finally getting a chance to show his quality

Dickie1965

Sep 27, 2016
Inspirational performance apart from one crazy moment in the first half. As others have said a fantastic work rate. He and Stephens did really well together.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Particularly in the second half.. led the way and got stuck in.

In other news. Great to see Bruno back in the starting line up.. thought he was immense too

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Kayal and Stephens dovetailing nicely in the middle with grit and (mostly) assured distribution, dunk imperious, knocky twisting and turning down the right and Bruno showing his class. There was more than a shade of our championship-dominating side in that performance. There seemed to be a few combinations we haven’t seen for a while. A joy to watch.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Our group of 4 voted him MOM as did the blokes immediately behind us and in front. AK was pretty good as well though as was Bruno.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Great performances around, but especially by the two coming back into the side tonight and Kayal. Credit to Ryan for that save at the end of the first half too - world class!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thought Kayal was MoM by a mile

There must have been some serious drinking in the sponsor's box not to give it to him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here