Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Porto

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Anyone in Porto, or know the city? I'll be there tonight. I think the Spurs game is on one of the Portuguese sports channels so wondered if a sports bar might show it. :bhasign:

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Anyone in Porto, or know the city? I'll be there tonight. I think the Spurs game is on one of the Portuguese sports channels so wondered if a sports bar might show it. :bhasign:
Went there a couple of years ago to watch Porto play in Champions League. Absolutely fabulous city but very hilly. You must get down to the quayside where they have all the famous Port manufacturers... all do a tour and it's well worth while. Food and bars were great. Enjoy

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Despite the general disdain for Spain the Spanish games on may take precedence; its on SportTV3 and they do seem to use the channel numbers for importance.

Would go a bit away from the centre to find bars more likely to show it; there isn't really the central tourist huge bar district that other cities have (and some of the really central ones charge London prices for beer, 6-7 euro for a 500ml when its more like 90c for a 200ml elsewhere)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Fabulous city go find a bar near the port they all have TVs the country is football mad find a bar that dose Port tastings some of these go for £1,000 a bottle and none are any you see in the shops in the UK so different are they that I don't think you could even compare The rubbish we get here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here