Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just listed 4 tix for sale v Spurs East Stand Upper on ticket exchange

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I'm not in need this time but have bought from the exchange in the past and thank everyone who lists their seats.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why won't the exchange open for me and Chrome?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why won't the exchange open for me and Chrome?

Dunno. Just tried to go to the ticket site myself, on Chrome, to list a spare for tonight and met the Queue-It roadblock. I now have to queue for 40 minutes before I can access any functions.

Presumably you mean to sell and there's no buyside to the ticket exchange, you just go to the ticketing site.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dunno. Just tried to go to the ticket site myself, on Chrome, to list a spare for tonight and met the Queue-It roadblock. I now have to queue for 40 minutes before I can access any functions.

Presumably you mean to sell and there's no buyside to the ticket exchange, you just go to the ticketing site.

We can't go tonight, I'm not even getting the queue thingy.

I'll just keep trying.

(Oh and to others this isn't a rues to offload my tickets, if I can't do it officially our seats will remain empty)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
We can't go tonight, I'm not even getting the queue thingy.

I'll just keep trying.

(Oh and to others this isn't a rues to offload my tickets, if I can't do it officially our seats will remain empty)

I'm glad you made that clear because if I didn't already have a ticket I may have been tempted to PM you :smile:

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
Not sure if I sold my earlier tickets or not, but I had to search around to find the exchange for sure. Did it on my phone and the Queueit thing cleared in about a minute, maybe it was a desktop issue.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] I'm not sure of the etiquette of posting a new thread (as I did today) to notify that have put tickets on the exchange. Is it worth a sticky so that users can post fact they have listed tickets for sale via the exchange on a per match basis without clogging up the Big Board?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here