Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] FC Tottinghams most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rachel_Stevens_baby_daughter_born.jpg

rachel_stevens_portrait_32%5B1%5D.jpg

No disrespect Rachel you may have been formerly a member of one of the biggest bands on earth but there ain’t no party like an Amex party :lolol: and it will be in full party mode tomorrow evening as your boys take one helluva beating and we celebrate EPL survival.

Chris and the boys will be hurting from an undeserved 3-2 reverse at foerce rivals Crystal Palace on Saturday and will be hell bent on putting things right tomorrow and taking a massive step towards the promised land of Premiership football in 2018/19.

Those of you lucky enough to have the hottest tickets in town tomorrow as we welcome another EPL giant, raise the roof and roar the boys on, they need it more than ever now and show another big club just how good our support can be.

:ascarf:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

No disrespect Rachel you may have been formerly a member of one of the biggest bands on earth but there ain’t no party like an Amex party :lolol: and it will be in full party mode tomorrow evening as your boys take one helluva beating and we celebrate EPL survival.

Chris and the boys will be hurting from an undeserved 3-2 reverse at foerce rivals Crystal Palace on Saturday and will be hell bent on putting things right tomorrow and taking a massive step towards the promised land of Premiership football in 2018/19.

Those of you lucky enough to have the hottest tickets in town tomorrow as we welcome another EPL giant, raise the roof and roar the boys on, they need it more than ever now and show another big club just how good our support can be.

Rough - - - - - - - and the tiling is as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Better looking than Ossie Ardiles too and she smokes, what’s not to like?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

rachel_stevens_portrait_32%5B1%5D.jpg

Are you sure that’s not one of those lady boys ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I shall be cheering on BHA 100% but like many admiring the skill of Erickson etc. I think Sanchez is a weakness for them and also I think that Lloris is prone to mistakes lets hope both prove me right tomorrow might.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I shall be cheering on BHA 100% but like many admiring the skill of Erickson etc. I think Sanchez is a weakness for them and also I think that Lloris is prone to mistakes lets hope both prove me right tomorrow might.

Might see on you live on TV: screaming, with your autograph pad to hand, as Poch and your idols get off the team coach.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here