Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West ham v Stoke

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I don't care about West Ham coming past us. As long as WBA, Southampton and Stoke stay below us. That is best achieved with a West Ham WIN!!!

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
I don't care about West Ham coming past us. As long as WBA, Southampton and Stoke stay below us. That is best achieved with a West Ham WIN!!!

This. The time of wanting everyone below us to draw and hence drop points is gone. WBA, Saints and Stoke to lose every game by as large a margin as possible.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ABSW

Anything but Stoke Win

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I don’t understand why this is even a question. Assuming we want to stay up, it has to be a West Ham win. The bigger points gap between the bottom 3 and us the better.

Why would anyone want a draw or a stoke win ! Bizarre

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
What's the best result tonight?
A west ham win will make the job harder for stoke but they will leapfrog us, a draw and they go level points with us..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Mass pitch invasion lead by West Ham, seats smashed to ****ery, Shaqiri kicks the shite out of Moyes, 3 points deduction imposed on both. Happy days. :rave:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Stoke to go 2-0 up early and then West Ham to come back to win, would be perfect thanks.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don’t understand why this is even a question. Assuming we want to stay up, it has to be a West Ham win. The bigger points gap between the bottom 3 and us the better.

Why would anyone want a draw or a stoke win ! Bizarre

Exactly, we need three shite clubs to stay that way until the end of the season. WBA, Stoke and Southampton will do nicely.

Stoke would gain encouragement from an away 'mini cup final'.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Have a soft spot for Stoke since our last visit up there, but I still hope they lose as are almost dead cert down

Why Stoke’s a bloody miserable place. West Ham all day long the sooner those miserabke ******** take up the 2nd relegation position the better for everyone especially us.
No time for sentimental feelings now

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Have been hoping all season it'd be the ammers going down, but have to bite the bullet now and praying for them to win, (unless of course WHU lose and go down) eez complicated...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It’s all about the bottom 3 staying as they are. Therefore a West Ham win please- plus I quite enjoyed our away trip there.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We’ve got to want a West Ham win.

If we hadn’t have been so profligate in our last 3 games, none of this would matter anyhow. Architects of our own downfall if anything does go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We’ve got to want a West Ham win.

If we hadn’t have been so profligate in our last 3 games, none of this would matter anyhow. Architects of our own downfall if anything does go wrong.

Can anyone remember the last time we stuffed up 3 games in a row and whether it worked out well for us?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Have been hoping all season it'd be the ammers going down, but have to bite the bullet now and praying for them to win, (unless of course WHU lose and go down) eez complicated...

Everton, West Ham and Palace would have been my personal preference, but in the end money spent (fees/wages) talked and they'll all be safe with ease IMO.

I don't mind the two aireal/rugby teams of the last decade, Stoke and WBA, taking their place.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can anyone remember the last time we stuffed up 3 games in a row and whether it worked out well for us?

Hmmm...

At least with Norwich, Bristol and Villa it was in the bag already.

Prior to that?

This season, we’ve had those 3 in a row from Liverpool, Huddersfield and Tottenham and come back.

Who knows? It’s a funny old game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here