Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's be positive with our negativity

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
So, five games left that can all be lost which will then mean we've lost eight of our last nine games this season.

But we'll still survive.

I think I said it at the time but that Arsenal win will turn out to be the game that saved our bacon (or meat-fee bacon style rashers)...

Onwards and upwards.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We also need to be more negative about the prospects of Stoke and Southampton suddenly becoming World Beaters.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
And Huddersfield have got Everton, City, Chelsea and Arsenal left too...

Here's hoping West ham win against Stoke tonight too, although I can see them getting something there annoyingly...

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And West Brom have already had a miracle escape from relegation.Lightning does not strike twice in the same place (apart from when Immortals are decapitated!).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We will stay up, I'm positive about that, it'll be close.
Why not have dreams, we are BHAFC, after all.
Onwards and stay upwards :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We will stay up, I'm positive about that, it'll be close.
Why not have dreams, we are BHAFC, after all.
Onwards and stay upwards :)
You've got to have a dream, because if you don't have a dream, how the bloody hell you gonna have a dream come true!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I can't see us losing every game we have left, we will get a point or two at least somewhere.

Yeah, I think that too. Don't ask me where 'cos I can't tell you - but we will get them.

And as has been pointed out (many, many times) our rivals aren't exactly up against the likes of Mansfield Reserves either for all their remaining fixtures.. So If we don't get any more points and we do get overhauled and get relegated it will be utterly deserved.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
i think we just nedd to get 11 reserves eating pies for the next 2 weeks, then stick them in the first team to just fill the goal so that we don't conceed. Easy

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
i think we just nedd to get 11 reserves eating pies for the next 2 weeks, then stick them in the first team to just fill the goal so that we don't conceed. Easy

Ill volunteer for that, I wouldn't need two weeks and lots of pies though, I'll be ready for tomorrow night.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
No matter what happens, I will always follow The Albion and go to The Amex whenever I can.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Picking up on the sentiment, there is a degree to which slipping down towards the drop zone (without ever really being in danger) will focus the minds of the powers that be and take away any last vestige of sentimentality and attachment. It is time for a clear-out of some great servants but that is the reality of this league. That is a positive negative out of a negative...if you see what I mean.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Picking up on the sentiment, there is a degree to which slipping down towards the drop zone (without ever really being in danger) will focus the minds of the powers that be and take away any last vestige of sentimentality and attachment. It is time for a clear-out of some great servants but that is the reality of this league. That is a positive negative out of a negative...if you see what I mean.

It is probable that our recruitment team have at least six new signings in their sights already, if we are successful in signing at least one of these targets in the summer is another issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here