Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Villa 40/1 to sneak 2nd

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Currently 4 points off 2nd, with 3 games to go.

Villa have Ipswich (a), Derby (h), Millwall (a)
Cardiff have Forest (h), Derby (a), Hull (a), Reading (h)
Fulham have Millwall (a), Sunderland (h), Birmingham (a)

Cardiff have a fairly benign run-in, and with that game in hand I think they'll probably seal it. Fulham probably won't drop many points either, although Birmingham away on the final day with them fighting for their lives won't be easy.

Worth a tickle ? Think I might stick a cheeky bluey on, as 40/1 is pretty generous. I'd be annoyed if it happens and I hadn't.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Cardiff's to throw away isn't it (look you). That Norwich win was massive after tough defeats to Wolves and Villa.

In related news the Championship playoffs look tasty as hell this year. If Fulham don't make 2nd then they'll rightly be favourites, but you wouldn't want to face that MMMiiilllwwwaaaallll team over two legs. Equally, both Villa and Boro are capable of dismantling any team in the league (except Wolves).

Wolves, Cardiff and Boro for me Clive.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Cardiff's to throw away isn't it (look you). That Norwich win was massive after tough defeats to Wolves and Villa.

In related news the Championship playoffs look tasty as hell this year. If Fulham don't make 2nd then they'll rightly be favourites, but you wouldn't want to face that MMMiiilllwwwaaaallll team over two legs. Equally, both Villa and Boro are capable of dismantling any team in the league (except Wolves).

Wolves, Cardiff and Boro for me Clive.

Millwall over two legs - that takes me back

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Cardiff`s win at Norwich Saturday was massive, the fact Villa and Fulham both have to go to Millwall also a big plus for them.
There`s to throw away.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cardiff`s win at Norwich Saturday was massive, the fact Villa and Fulham both have to go to Millwall also a big plus for them.
There`s to throw away.

Fulham shipping a 90th minute equaliser at home to Brentford on Saturday was massive as well. Almost Albion-esque in fact.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Conspiracy theories tend to cross my mind at this time of the year but when you think Newcastle were huge odds to win the title when we only needed a point or two at the end of last season *shudders* :down: then anything is possible.

Betting's not really my thing now. I just can't keep up with team news and who needs what. The bookies have beaten me and always will.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here