Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] R Lee Ermey RIP

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
One of the greatest movie characters/performances of all time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
“Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy f-cking walrus-looking piece of sh-t! Get the f-ck off of my obstacle! Get the f-ck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Pvt. Pyle, EVEN IF IT SHORT-D-CKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!"

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
“Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy f-cking walrus-looking piece of sh-t! Get the f-ck off of my obstacle! Get the f-ck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Pvt. Pyle, EVEN IF IT SHORT-D-CKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!"

Great film. RIP

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Finger banging Mary Jane Rottencrotch thru Her purty pink panties...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

So that was one of the greatest movie performances of all time was it? . . . yes ok.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I know he had that job before taking up acting and he was only in half the film, but stone me Gunnery Sergeant Hartman was one of my favourite characters in film.

ShivasIrons

Feb 16, 2018
"Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress"

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
RIP . What a performance in that film .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here