Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
dons.jpg

Just grim.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Considering the history and forgetting the design that is still horrendous.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
This season was the first time I have seen THFC - Woolwich half and half scarves. Disgraceful.

Actually saw a couple of kids wearing them. What the f*** were the parents thinking.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Felt sorry for the guy at Selhurst with a full stall with Palace scarfs, hats and the works but situated in the Brighton sterile area. Don't think he sold one item.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I thought the scarf looks less of a halfnhalf but more like a MK Dons taking a pop at AFC Wimbledon. In which case, fair play to them as I think it would seriously wind up any AFC Wimbledon fan. Maybe I'm overthinking it!

I haven't looked at the League 1 table for ages. Good to see MKD 2nd from bottom and looking likely to be relegated.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The only permissible half-and-half scarf, from Tennis Borussia Berlin, the German equivalent of Millwall ...

tebefreundschaft.jpg

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
That scarf is clearly being worn by a MK "fan" (do they have fans? Or are they clients?) to wind up Wimbledon supporters.

I would experience great joy if MK dropped out of League 2.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
That scarf is clearly being worn by a MK "fan" (do they have fans? Or are they clients?) to wind up Wimbledon supporters.

I would experience great joy if MK dropped out of League 2.

Wouldn't that be something - MK Dons drop out of the league whilst Wimbledon go onto better things!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here