Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Agent Murray?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I believe so.. He and his family certainly seem to have made his home here. Must be upsetting for that lot in Croydon who are reading this don't you think? :albion2:

Not even remotely upsetting. Glenn is a top bloke and was a wonderful servant to our club; we wouldn't be in the Premier League without him. He enjoyed by far the best year of his career at Palace scoring THIRTY league goals to win promotion for us. We've just beaten you 3-2 to all but confirm survival in the Premier League after an incredibly difficult season against the odds, and Agent Glenn managed to miss a 90th minute tap in :bowdown:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Murray certainly didn't do himself any favours by saying in a press interview before, I think, the FA Cup game that he had a "soft spot" for Palace.

His only "soft spot" should be for the club that is paying his wages!

I can't believe he would have missed the chance deliberately; that is somewhat far-fetched. But sub-conciously? We will never know.

But Murray's ONLY loyalty should be to his employer.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It was good to see Glenn clapping us after his good reception . It was nice not to hear boos and cries of judas .

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Murray certainly didn't do himself any favours by saying in a press interview before, I think, the FA Cup game that he had a "soft spot" for Palace.

His only "soft spot" should be for the club that is paying his wages!

I can't believe he would have missed the chance deliberately; that is somewhat far-fetched. But sub-conciously? We will never know.

But Murray's ONLY loyalty should be to his employer.

Murray - who Brighton fans jeered when he did his cruciate ligs in the PO semi first leg, who got a great reception from Palace fans before a game where he could conceivably put us in deep poop.

Decent bloke recognised by decent fans, not you classless lot.

(Thanks for Saturday Glenn btw - I make that 6 wins v 2 since the 2002 re-ignition, discounting the meaningless cup encounter).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here