Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sign here if you wanna see this legend back for the remainder of season. He's a far better technical defender than greyhound and doesn't put Duffy under constant pressure. But more than anything he's a leader and we are severely lacking these types at the moment.

Please just leave out the wrestling from corners

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Schelotto didn’t look good in the 4-3-3 with little or no protection in front of him. Let’s get him back in a 4-4-1-1 on Tuesday and see what happens. Overall, he has had a good season.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bruno back for me, schelloto is ok going forwards but terrible at the back.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Bruno maybe the better technical player but can see him having trouble dealing with both the pace and fluidity of the Spurs attack (especially if he ventures further forward to support our attack). I'd prefer us to stick with the greyhound at least for that match and have Knocky ahead of him to offer help with the defensive side when needed. Whatever Hughton decides though, it's going to be a tough game.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Bruno's form has been was very patchy during the first half of the season, but when he is good, he is still one of our best players and has a great understanding with Knocky. I'd like to see him start with Schelotto on the bench as a worthy replacement for when he has an off day. I think if Bruno has a poor first ten minutes, he tends to be poor all game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spot on plus drop Murray to the bench and bring Hemed into the squad.

Do not agree with Hemed he is finished here not good enough for The Premier and IMHO will be sold in the summer either to a Championship side or back to Spain.

Had you said drop Murray to the bench and start either Locadia or Ulloa I could understand but with those 2 and GM there is no place for Hemed or Baldock.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I think you forgot how many goals Bruno cost us , and how slow he is now , which is why the greyhound got in the team in the first place , Bong cost us a goal yesterday and the inability of Ryan to come for crosses also cost us

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Spot on plus drop Murray to the bench and bring Hemed into the squad.

Hemed has been unlucky. He had that spell earlier in the season when he was main man. Now - totally jettisoned. I was pleased when we signed ulloa , but now I’d rather hemed was first in line off the bench

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I do think we'd benefit from the Bruno/Knocky partnership that served us so well last year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here