Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match of the Day

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just said the same to my son. It's only fair. We aren't a big club after all.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
What I found interesting was their reference to Huddersfield’s win being the 3 points that could keep them safe, and yet it puts them level on points with us and many Albion supporters, me included, believe we are far from safe ! Interesting perspective on things !

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Bias barstewards not one mention about our two goals or the way we played in the second half,

Haven't watched Match of the day as I knew it would wind me up. The BBC online report of the match is so one sided you would think Zaha had sprouted wings and flown over Croydon.:sick:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Clearly the better side towards the end of the first half and all the second.
We handed that win to the half wits, just pleased that we are on 35 and not further down.
We may have a difficult run in, but if Palace, at home, play so poorly after being 3-1 up and should have lost if we had taken our chances then they are far from safe.
Even Woy admitted they were lucky.
Huge mistake standing off their only decent player, old school man marking and kicking lumps out of Zaha would have done the trick, he is so precious he would have winged and dissapeared.
Got it mostly wrong today but still came back, still played better and should have won.
And Palace are happy with that, a win is a win as Huddersfield found out today but if we still think we could go down, then Palace certainly can.
Other teams won't defend like we did today against them or stand off Zaha.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Completely bias.
Complete bias.
Completely biased.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Clearly the intense pressure we exerted in the second half was, for one reason, not highlighted.

Ultimately, it didn't have any effect on he game.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
None of them will ever say it how it's is anyway that Zaha is an unlikable cheating ugly £@&( or their super fans are actually embarassing muggy £@&(s so no point watching.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It’s on again now if you missed it last night .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think Jonathon Pierce got it spot on. “ Brighton were like startled rabbits in that opening 15 minutes”

The game was won and lost in that first half......... why you lot need your weekly pat on the head from the BBC is beyond me. Yesterday was about Zaha.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bias barstewards not one mention about our two goals or the way we played in the second half,

"and Brighton passed the ball sideways in front of palace, for the second half"

Do you feel better now?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How did Murray miss that chance at the end !

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Annoyed me the way the kept referring to "Muray's old club". Two spells with us, more appearance more goals

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
How did Murray miss that chance at the end !

Blinded by the orange thing in the sky (as was I for virtually the whole game).

You need to get that new stand built pronto (on tick, of course) to protect the eyes of your visiting players and fans. Expect to see it done by 2028 please.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here