Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Saturday night pi$$ed off drinking thread

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I'm really feeling so down, not so much now by our performance in the first 15 minutes, but more so that I've run out of Punk and have to walk to get some beauties.

What are you having, on this most miserable and low, horrible and hurtfull evening?

punk.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Had to work today as usual, but had 5Live on listening to us playing catchup.... have done a bottle of Douro and am just about to start on the port.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No alcohol but just blueberry juice like the nurses told me and I've shut the world off today because I'm fed up of people getting what they want from me like money. My health comes first and if anyone has a problem with that they can f**k off because I'm in my home relaxing and back in my own bed, looking after number one. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Problem ! No Port ! doing a bottle of Monk Juice instead....... those who know will understand.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Red wine. A Shiraz Carmenere. It sits nicely on top of all the Selhurst Carlsberg.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Problem ! No Port ! doing a bottle of Monk Juice instead....... those who know will understand.

Monk juice, that's a good habit...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Most of a bottle of Faustino VI Rioja. Still think we are gonna stay up... somehow or other ...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
d66a93adb103432dc9715353e11e94f4_320x320.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here