Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice deep cut on the side of my head

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
...from an advertising board being randomly thrown into the crowd by fellow Albion fans. Cheers for that lads, really added to the pre-match atmosphere I felt. Nearly missed the game.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think we are all hurting tonight...

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
...from an advertising board being randomly thrown into the crowd by fellow Albion fans. Cheers for that lads, really added to the pre-match atmosphere I felt. Nearly missed the game.[/

Unlucky mate , knew someone would get hurt by these fekkin idiots throwing these boards around ...

hope damage heals and Get Well Soon ...

Last edited:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Hope you're ok. I can imagine you're a bit shaken up by that. It could have been worse. Hopefully the morons are caught on CCTV and get a knock on their door by the police because it could have taken someone's eyesight.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My daughter ended up under this as well. Not hurt though.

I found that area all a bit odd really. I mean what is the point? Just encouraging trouble I thought.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
One wouldn't normally expect board games to be dangerous.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
...from an advertising board being randomly thrown into the crowd by fellow Albion fans. Cheers for that lads, really added to the pre-match atmosphere I felt. Nearly missed the game.

were you fairly near the front of the police cordon after the game ? wearing a green coat i think ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here