Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I've woken up feeling nervous.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I regularly do for big games. Especially this one. The thought of losing is unbearable. It's bad enough its them but if we lose I fear we could get dragged into that dogfight with the big guns still to play.

I have a knot in my stomach and the thought of food is making it worse.

What is a reasonable time to start drinking?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Knock one out and go back to sleep for a while. If you feel the same when you wake up then vodka on your cornflakes is perfectly acceptable.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Went to the toilet at about 5-30 this morning but trouble was I didn’t get up till 6-45.
Bloody pre-match nerves and all that.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Knock one out and go back to sleep for a while.

As appealing as that sounds the wife probably wouldn't be too keen on me doing that in front of our 3 yo daughter who's sitting next to me on the sofa........

Getting the coach today to avoid that kettling bullcrap. Drinking time is going to be limited so will be banging on the pub door at 10.45 I think.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
As appealing as that sounds the wife probably wouldn't be too keen on me doing that in front of our 3 yo daughter who's sitting next to me on the sofa........

Getting the coach today to avoid that kettling bullcrap. Drinking time is going to be limited so will be banging on the pub door at 10.45 I think.

Sorry mate for the inappropriate comment. Obviously I wasn’t to know you were sat next to your daughter. I’m getting the coach today myself so if I see a nervous gentleman with booze on his breath I’ll know it’s you. Oh hang on that could probably be virtually everyone today.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Sorry mate for the inappropriate comment. Obviously I wasn’t to know you were sat next to your daughter. I’m getting the coach today myself so if I see a nervous gentleman with booze on his breath I’ll know it’s you. Oh hang on that could probably be virtually everyone today.

It's alright. I wasn't offended in the slightest! I'm married with a 3 yo daughter. It's been a while and I have been stressed lately.......

Our coach is getting there for around 1pm. That's bloody early. Can't drink on the coach. And no smoking in there either. So 2 hours to fill in that shitty little concourse. With that one little drinks window. Eurgh.

Can't wait.

I'm a mess of nerves and excitement.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I thought this was going to be about the air strikes on Syria.

Trust Palace v Brighton to be on the same day as the start of World War III.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I had a dream we win 1-4

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'll take the draw and move on.

Anything more is a Brucey.

'kin odds on they are

Capture.JPG

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Unusually for me I am feeling calm and think we could win this one 2-1.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It's alright. I wasn't offended in the slightest! I'm married with a 3 yo daughter. It's been a while and I have been stressed lately.......

Our coach is getting there for around 1pm. That's bloody early. Can't drink on the coach. And no smoking in there either. So 2 hours to fill in that shitty little concourse. With that one little drinks window. Eurgh.

Can't wait.

I'm a mess of nerves and excitement.

A mess of nerves and excitement ? So you did take foul play rocks’ advice....hope you asked the little one to make herself scarce.

Don’t worry. We will win today.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
2-0 to the good guys :albion2:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I had a dream we win 1-4

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Even in your wildest dreams the opposition gets a consolation goal......proper football fan.
Fancy us for a 0-1. A deflected late goal to break their little hearts

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Feeling quite serine in a sunny Gorseinon. We’re going to play well, Chris will have them spot on for this game. We’ve got a great team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm not even nervous. I've already accepted we're losing it 2-0.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here