Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Diane Abbott, another fine performance

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wham! And there's the obligatory Vegster "Daily Mail" reference. Every single thread.

Death, taxes and Vegster mentioning DM.

You like your stereotypes just as much as me, still have a little look back at " Every single thread " and you will see you are wrong ... but hey ho, it cheers you up.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
To gone fair, she is a is bit rubbish. Apparently a brilliant mind at uni, but hey ho, time to move on. Please also take Boris and JRM with you

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
She also speaks very sloowwllyy during many interviews probably to give her thinking time and still ends up talking absolute nonsense.

It's tiresome when people try to claim both parties are equally bad as an excuse. Yes there is incompetence on both sides but Corbyn and Dianne would still be waiting to hear from the Russians after giving them a sample of the nerve agent they used to try and kill people in the UK. Assad and Putin (any dictator) would also know they could be pretty sure the UK would never intervene or back allies military action no matter the number of times they gassed civillians/committed atrocities. A large percentage of the electorate clearly don't give a toss about national defence/security or international alliances .

On the plus side they would have acted against Hitler (eventually)

https://order-order.com/2018/04/13/diane-abbott-car-crash-ww2-only-time-wed-back-military-action/

Yep. You can almost hear those dusty cogs turning.

Now. I'm not one for idle gossip although some in the cogniti know I'm "connected" but I happened to get invited to a tea on the terrace of parliament hosted by Ms. Abbott admittedly a little while ago.

She was ratarsed at midday. And she was "at work"

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yep. You can almost hear those dusty cogs turning.

Now. I'm not one for idle gossip although some in the cogniti know I'm "connected" but I happened to get invited to a tea on the terrace of parliament hosted by Ms. Abbott admittedly a little while ago.

She was ratarsed at midday. And she was "at work"

I'm guessing she's probably one of those people who make more sense when p*ssed. :D

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Only a select few are such easy targets as a black woman who has spent her life passionately arguing the corner of those without easy access to relative influence and their own voice...

Privileged white men undermining Abbott not on policy but on soundbite and presentation just about encapsulates all that is wrong in the world.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You just knew it -along comes someone desperate to play the race card and imply wacism. Easy target ? DA chose the Maths she used prior to the election -no one forced her to - and as for passionately arguing the case for those less fortunate, when she sent her lovely little boy to a privileged private school, she certainly didn't want him to mix with those " without easy access to relative influence". Hardly deservous of any sympathy, unless you are blinded by party loyalty.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
call me old fashioned but i tend to disagree with her view that on balance(Chairman Mao) did more good than harm.

Quite agree. I’d recommend anyone who thinks Mao did good reads White Swans. I can’t think of a more damning indictment of communism.

But again, I’d go equally to BoJo’s sub Enid Blyton statement:

89902e955f1fcbc6adf6b014f7bfc483.jpg

There are equal idiots in the ruling parties who still maintain power. What are “we” to do about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You missed out ‘terrorist sympathiser’. Then you’d have ‘generic right wing Corbyn defamation bingo’ :thumbsup:

Well done, you have managed almost the complete full set of pre-determined bias, from this point on you just need to buy the Daily Mail once a week to maintain your bias.

Little right wing love fest here. It's rather cute. Really needs the Fairy to come along, mind.

You mean a swivel eyed right wing head banging love fest ???

Took a little while longer than I thought but we've also had the obligatory link to the Guido Fawkes blog site posted too.

Lovely stuff.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Quite agree. I’d recommend anyone who thinks Mao did good reads White Swans. I can’t think of a more damning indictment of communism.

But again, I’d go equally to BoJo’s sub Enid Blyton statement:

89902e955f1fcbc6adf6b014f7bfc483.jpg

There are equal idiots in the ruling parties who still maintain power. What are “we” to do about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get rid of the old guard.
A new political force,made up entirely of the good folk of NSC.
A unified party,devoid of idiots where common sense prevails jointly focused on the task at hand............

Oh bugger ???

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Took a little while longer than I thought but we've also had the obligatory link to the Guido Fawkes blog site posted too.

Lovely stuff.

Daily Mail......tick
Guido Fawkes.....tick

Anyone want to throw me a Murdoch this way, my Bingo card is on a thread :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Only a select few are such easy targets as a black woman who has spent her life passionately arguing the corner of those without easy access to relative influence and their own voice...

Privileged white men undermining Abbott not on policy but on soundbite and presentation just about encapsulates all that is wrong in the world.

Soundbite and presentation plays an important role in politics, politicians need to be good at it. The reason for this is that your average Joe won’t be that engaged by politics, he’ll maybe watch news at 10 from time to time or listen to the 2 minute news bulletins on the radio but probably won’t watch question time or PMQ’s or the Parliament channel or read an in-depth piece in a broadsheet. So the snappy one liner has a big effect on average Joe, he’ll get to hear that, it’ll maybe make a bit of a connection in his brain.

Rightly or wrongly it’s a big part of the game.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
You just knew it -along comes someone desperate to play the race card and imply wacism. Easy target ? DA chose the Maths she used prior to the election -no one forced her to - and as for passionately arguing the case for those less fortunate, when she sent her lovely little boy to a privileged private school, she certainly didn't want him to mix with those " without easy access to relative influence". Hardly deservous of any sympathy, unless you are blinded by party loyalty.
Fantastic! Geriatric Tory schoolmaster HG putting down his Telegraph crossword to post a bleat about Diane Abbott sending one or more of her children to a fee paying establishment and somehow thinking this is a killer blow in response to a request to debate policy rather than political personalities...!!!

NSC BINGO.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Fantastic! Geriatric Tory schoolmaster HG putting down his Telegraph crossword to post a bleat about Diane Abbott sending one or more of her children to a fee paying establishment and somehow thinking this is a killer blow in response to a request to debate policy rather than political personalities...!!!

NSC BINGO.

Policy? Just what is 'Labours' Policy on anything that doesn't relate to bribing the young? The only Policy I see from Labour is a cynical self interest in gaining power at any cost. Labour a serious party? Nope. DA, JC and the stupid momentum mob are just the perfect political F up!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

NSC BINGO.

Hypocrisy is relevant when assessing any politicians credibility. eg Far left loons that often blather on about private schooling.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

NSC BINGO.

You cannot effectively lead people when you tell others to do one thing but you do the opposite.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Becuse Corbyn used to have a thing for her. Maybe he still does?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here