Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Return of the Milk bottle.

I can still remember hot summer mornings drinking warm milk fresh from the doorstep after the birds had stuck their unhygienic beaks through the foil tops.

Not for me Clive.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Makes a cracking molotov cocktail. Something for the weekend. . .. ....?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tastes so much nicer from the glass bottle.

Anyway, that's old school. For true authenticity and freshness, you have to lie under the cow....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
s-l300.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Also wife getting home from work at 4pm after picking up the b oys from school and picked up the milk which had been on the doorstep since 10am . She went to work and took the boys to school at about 8.20, so it was well warm.if not gone of

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We still have a proper old school milkman that delivers our milk in glass bottles.

As for this polluting the world thing, may I suggest that if you are so inclined to hoy plastic into the sea then yes, you shouldn't buy plastic bottles

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Also wife getting home from work at 4pm after picking up the b oys from school and picked up the milk which had been on the doorstep since 10am . She went to work and took the boys to school at about 8.20, so it was well warm.if not gone of

Useless milkman. Still have delivery here but the glass bottles went away in the early 1990s; Tetrapaks are delivered ~7am. After breakfast they may as well not delivery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here