Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North atmosphere

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Hi all,

Just wondering where to situate for the final home game.

Can anyone help with opinions as to whether the atmosphere is better towards n1a to n1e in the north?

Normally in block h and apart from the back two rows standing it’s fairly quiet.

Thanks

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
If you stand smack bang in the middle of the north, you'll have a choice of two songs to choose from at any time.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Hi all,

Can anyone help with opinions as to whether the atmosphere is better towards n1a to n1e in the north?

Normally in block h and apart from the back two rows standing it’s fairly quiet.

Thanks

Are you not a STH? Not too sure many general sale will give you too many options.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If you stand smack bang in the middle of the north, you'll have a choice of two songs to choose from at any time.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Or:
If you stand smack bang in the middle of the north and are deaf in the right ear, you'll only have a choice of one song :wink:

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Hi all,

Thanks

:fishing:

Stay put mate. We don't want you down the other end. :lolol:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I hear the best atmosphere comes from the middle tier of the West Stand. It's part of the reason why C.Hughton looks so emotional during each home game - he's hearing the cries from the prawn cocktail brigade over the price of a drink up there.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Can everyone in the North please wear blue and white, our version of the RM fans, top, shorts and socks

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, I thought this was a thread about the ozone layer and global warming.

The atmosphere will, I can assure you, be approximately 20% oxygen, which should more than suffice.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I hear the best atmosphere comes from the middle tier of the West Stand. It's part of the reason why C.Hughton looks so emotional during each home game - he's hearing the cries from the prawn cocktail brigade over the price of a drink up there.

IIRC the drink prices are the same as everywhere else in the stadium. I don’t think they sell prawn cocktail, not even in crisp form.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here