Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leather the ball

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43720368

Did read he was after the west Brom job, but why leave so late in the season

West Brom need someone in quicksticks for next season, he said he was off at the end of the season which would not have pleased Ipswich either, Ipswich fans made his mind up for him i think.
I hope he does well, for a Yorkshire man i like him, a rare thing.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
No surprise, the relationship between him and their fans was toxic, a farewell tour was never going to go well!

Nathan Jones linked with the Town job along with Dancing Pards, The Wally with the Brolly and Shefki Kuqi! I know who I would want out of that lot!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was **** as a player and he's **** as a manager, the ******* English ****

:whistle:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Entitled Ipswich fans get their wish. Unable to rationalise the effect of their paltry transfers/wages budget on playing prospects.

Ipswich still won't anywhere near the PL for many seasons to come, under any manager.

No sympathy from me, after the ill informed reasons for the banner against the Albion in our first Amex season.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Top bloke Mick. Know plenty of people, family included, who've met him and only have good things to say about him. Proper Barnsley.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
He was **** as a player and he's **** as a manager, the ******* English ****

:whistle:

Ungracious and too harsh. The man has played and managed in World Cups and managed at the highest level. He’s had next to nothing to spend at Ipswich but done a very decent job there, getting them to the play offs at least once, off the top of my head. But perhaps more than that, ask anyone who knows about the game, no-one has a bad word to say about him. Mick McCarthy is genuinely one of football’s best, he’s one of the good guys. I wish him well.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
Ungracious and too harsh. The man has played and managed in World Cups and managed at the highest level. He’s had next to nothing to spend at Ipswich but done a very decent job there, getting them to the play offs at least once, off the top of my head. But perhaps more than that, ask anyone who knows about the game, no-one has a bad word to say about him. Mick McCarthy is genuinely one of football’s best, he’s one of the good guys. I wish him well.

HWT was quoting Roy Keane’s opinion a few years back while away with Ireland !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Really like MM, hope he gets a decent job - I'm not sure that WBA is the right place.

Definitely one of the good guys - tells it as it is, not one for making excuses. He's a good mate of CH too, that's good enough for me.

Certainly fancy a flutter on Ipswich to go down next year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here