Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stupid Boy !!

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
as Captain Mainwaring would say to Pike ! I've arranged a week away (sth) in Scotland and am at Inverness for the Man U game.......any info on where to watch it there greatly appreciated ! :(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Inverness in April is hardly somewhere to brag about.

#MustTryHarder.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I'll be in bloody Kiev! I missed the Villa game last year as well. Just because it is our anniversary! I hope she appreciates it.

Actually she is worth it and my son is pleased as punch that he has my ticket for the manure game.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I'll be in bloody Kiev! I missed the Villa game last year as well. Just because it is our anniversary! I hope she appreciates it.

Actually she is worth it and my son is pleased as punch that he has my ticket for the manure game.

Wouldnt harm to dump her for a coupla months and get back together in the summer, and you'll have a new anniversary. Will save you reposting/missing anymore next year, and going forwards and long term, sorted

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Wouldnt harm to dump her for a coupla months and get back together in the summer, and you'll have a new anniversary. Will save you reposting/missing anymore next year, and going forwards and long term, sorted

Thanks for the marital advice. Saved a small fortune with Relate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
as Captain Mainwaring would say to Pike ! I've arranged a week away (sth) in Scotland and am at Inverness for the Man U game.......any info on where to watch it there greatly appreciated ! :(

Glasgow.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
This is getting worrying now, will we have any fans actually in the country for the run in, just when we need the fans to get behind the lads and see us over the line everyones fu****g off.
Still, at least we know where they all are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here