Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace game being shown in San Francisco ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Any ideas anyone ? Early-opening bar serving a decent breakfast would be nice.......

There is a big sports bar that has a lot of screens and sports on near Union Square but just checked and it doesn't open until 11am according to Google. Think you might struggle with it being so early.

Also if you are on holiday don't ruin it by watching us play Palace !

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Any ideas anyone ? Early-opening bar serving a decent breakfast would be nice.......

If you’re in the City, then try Mad Dog in the Fog, in Hayes Valley; the Chieftain in SOMA; Golden Gate Tap Room in the Tenderloin; or The Pig and Whistle in Anza Vista.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you’re in the City, then try Mad Dog in the Fog, in Hayes Valley; the Chieftain in SOMA; Golden Gate Tap Room in the Tenderloin; or The Pig and Whistle in Anza Vista.

Cheers, will do a bit of research. Maggie McGarrys looks a possibility atm.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Cheers, will do a bit of research. Maggie McGarrys looks a possibility atm.

Yep - that too. If they were all showing it (they won't be), I'd go for Mad Dog or Pig & Whistle for the beer, breakfast and atmosphere - depending on journey time from where you are, obviously.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep - that too. If they were all showing it (they won't be), I'd go for Mad Dog or Pig & Whistle for the beer, breakfast and atmosphere - depending on journey time from where you are, obviously.

Thanks, we’re on California St (at the Scarlet Huntington) so pretty central.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If all else fails, ask someone at the Beamback to FaceTime you :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This thread has been genuinely useful to me.

Not that I now know where to watch football in San Francisco, but that I had no idea we were playing Spurs this Tuesday.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This thread has been genuinely useful to me.

Not that I now know where to watch football in San Francisco, but that I had no idea we were playing Spurs this Tuesday.

Worse still it has been so long since we had a home Tuesday night game I have forgotten what my routine is

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
duplicate

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Are you on holiday by any chance? :wink:

The ultimate 'look at me' thread. I'm going to be in Bishopstone on the afternoon of the Palace match and was going to post a 'Palace Game Being Shown in Bishopstone?' thread to see if anyone knew of any local bars showing it, even though I could have Googled it myself without starting a thread, but I'm not sure it'd have the same allure and might make me look like a complete tosser. #BadTimes

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
The ultimate 'look at me' thread. I'm going to be in Bishopstone on the afternoon of the Palace match and was going to post a 'Palace Game Being Shown in Bishopstone?' thread to see if anyone knew of any local bars showing it, even though I could have Googled it myself without starting a thread, but I'm not sure it'd have the same allure and might make me look like a complete tosser. #BadTimes

Gotta say bollocks to all that.
Google isn't always 'your best friend'.
And certainly in instances like this I think Albion fans with local knowledge is unsurpassed.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I did Google: 'Bars showing the Palace game in Bishopstone' and got nothing, so you might be right. Any ideas?

My idea would be don't hide the question under a thread entitled 'Palace game being shown in San Francisco ?'

You have not been charged for this advice :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here