Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When will the Albion next win a league game?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Spurs at home. We'll complete the North London double

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No idea at the moment, but after a couple of pretty dire performances vs Leicester and Hudds I wouldn’t be surprised if we beat at least one of Spurs, Man U, City or Liverpool - depending on which team are on the beach or have other priorities.

Correct answer could be August or September though.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think it will be next season ..... but it should be in the PL.

Difficult to see any more points gained this season, but thusfar, most other basement clubs have failed to bridge the gap, so we may well sneak safety.

Agree with every bit of this. Appreciate the positivity from others though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No idea at the moment, but after a couple of pretty dire performances vs Leicester and Hudds I wouldn’t be surprised if we beat at least one of Spurs, Man U, City or Liverpool - depending on which team are on the beach or have other priorities.

Correct answer could be August or September though.

The second time today that I have read on here that the performance against Leicester was dire. In the first half I thought we played some of the best football of the season. The penalty miss changed the game.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It was doom and gloom yesterday. What a difference a day makes eh?

From where I sat in the NS yesterday, everyone from Duffy’s blunder onwards, were either scathing of the performance or pretty fed up. The packed park’n’ride bus back eerily silent. Gave an impression of gutted with the home performance again lowly Hudd.

Bozza’s poll result yesterday was overwhelmingly “2 points lost”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here