Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don’t apologise. I’d love it if we gained points from these last 6 games.
    Would you? Try thinking a bit more positively then and maybe it will happen.
    Sanibona!!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by KZNSeagull View Post
      Would you? Try thinking a bit more positively then and maybe it will happen.
      Free speech troubles you.

NSC is a melting pot of all sorts of views, not identikit posts of control freak @KZNSeagull .
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hart's shirt View Post
      I honestly do. Stoke almost got a point yesterday at home to Spurs, Southampton lost by the odd goal today...even West Brom picked up a point!

Maybe the glass is more than half full, but, sloppy backpasses aside, we're hard to beat and so pick up the odd point here and there.

We've created good chances to win both of the last 2 games and a return of just a point was below the 3-4 expected from the NSC poll.

I think we'll do a job on one of the top 5 that will get us at least a point with a good team display along with getting the rub of the green on the day.

On another point, it's interesting to see how few people wanted Southampton to win today...a win that would have put Palace in the bottom 3.

Even local rivalries play second fiddle to survival!
      That's not true as the two sides that are the real possibilities of finishing below us are Southampton and Huddersfield
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
      Palace have a better chance to stay up than us, despite having four fewer points and a game less to play? Am I looking at a different table?
      Same table - but maybe not looking at the same fixtures? Palace have the likes of West Brom, Stoke (and us). They're more likely to pick up 7-8 points than we are 2-3.

0 Not allowed!
      Free speech troubles you.

NSC is a melting pot of all sorts of views, not identikit posts of control freak @KZNSeagull .
      What a bizarre reply. I am a control freak because I do not subscribe to your relentless negativity? You carry on being as miserable as you like - excuse me if I refuse to join in.
      Sanibona!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
      Palace have a better chance to stay up than us, despite having four fewer points and a game less to play? Am I looking at a different table?
      And 1 win in 8 isn't it?
      I listen to bands that don't even exist yet.

0 Not allowed!
      Southampton made a good effort today but I wouldn't hit the panic button about their "revival" just yet. Arsenal almost always have something fragile about them these days. I still don't imagine Mark Hughes has the skills to coax out a sequence of results against the opponents they still have to face.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by KZNSeagull View Post
      What a bizarre reply. I am a control freak because I do not subscribe to your relentless negativity? You carry on being as miserable as you like - excuse me if I refuse to join in.
      Instead of debatng individual points, you make a sweeping statement that I should think more positively, when I replied to someone else, not you. NSC allows a spread of views. If some are critical of yesterday’s performance and aren’t optimistic about difficult games ahead, why does it bother you if that view is expressed? Accept the wide array of views. For what it’s worth, just one person’s opinion, I’ve made it plain that I think we’re staying up.

1 Not allowed!
      Instead of debatng individual points, you make a sweeping statement that I should think more positively, when I replied to someone else, not you. NSC allows a spread of views. If some are critical of yesterday’s performance and aren’t optimistic about difficult games ahead, why does it bother you if that view is expressed? Accept the wide array of views. For what it’s worth, just one person’s opinion, I’ve made it plain that I think we’re staying up.
      From what I can see you have spent all day on here making the same point over and over again. Quite why you choose to make the same point (being "critical of yesterday’s performance and aren’t optimistic about difficult games ahead") over and over again is up to you. I am allowed to counter it. I have done so. Once. I am glad you noticed.
      Sanibona!!