Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did Izquierdo mess his pants when he just had the goalie to beat ?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Aren’t these things the basics of football? Or does it take more courage to shoot from outside the box when he’s not expected to score (and very rarely does). I could have taken a cricket bat to his knees after he missed that one. Pathetic.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps support another team, clearly you do not like BHAFC given the slating you are giving them

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Love the guy but not getting a shot off in that position was absolutely criminal. Most frustrating thing I've witnessed all season.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Aren’t these things the basics of football? Or does it take more courage to shoot from outside the box when he’s not expected to score (and very rarely does). I could have taken a cricket bat to his knees after he missed that one. Pathetic.

The goalie was out really quick and covered the angles so it was either a punt or try and go round him. I would have closed my eyes and toe punted it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The thread title did make me chuckle.

The answer is no, it was a bad miss but I thought Propper’s was worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Perhaps support another team, clearly you do not like BHAFC given the slating you are giving them
OP is completely justified, I love Izzy as a player but he fluffed his lines at the most crucial moment today. If he shoots & misses or the keeper saves it then fair enough. He did nothing but carry the ball straight to the keepers arms whilst in acres of space. Woeful.

Jimmy Grimble

It was his touch before the shot that ****ed him. Much like the last time he was in that position.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
The goalie was out really quick and covered the angles so it was either a punt or try and go round him. I would have closed my eyes and toe punted it.
Which is why you're not a professional footballer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Big José fan but he had a bit of a mare today imo, but then again so did most of the team. Greyhound was my mom.

Was that our worst home performance of the season?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Drop dead c**t

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I think its more likely that you messed your pants in the excitement as it gave you something to post on here

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Congratulations on a pathetically negative thread.

Izquierdo is a great player to watch and I love the fact he belongs to us.

He failed to convert a decent chance to score today. So what?! Get over yourself.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here