Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Today’s ref Anthony Taylor what did you think

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Thought he was ok to be honest. Didn’t think it was a red card but he was a lot closer to the tackle than me.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
From the TV thought he was a bit shit. Tried to play advantage though so that is good, but there were a lot of inconsistencies. Never a red for Propper, but at the same time Duffy was a little lucky to still be on the pitch after his body check on Van La Parra. Not the worst but far from the best either.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Awful. That one where the Hudds player climbed on Muzza and completely flattened him and he waved play on... Duffy booked for a foul that was no worse than others that has been committed. And never a red.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
He’s the second best ref in the country behind Chris Kavanagh and had a good game today generally.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
From the TV thought he was a bit shit. Tried to play advantage though so that is good, but there were a lot of inconsistencies. Never a red for Propper, but at the same time Duffy was a little lucky to still be on the pitch after his body check on Van La Parra. Not the worst but far from the best either.

Really surprised he didn't go for that. No complaints there.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I thought he was pretty good. From the stands the red looked a fair decision (and Duffy was lucky not to get one too), tried to keep the game flowing and no big howlers.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No complaints from me. Murray got into that mood where he is more interested in winning a freekick than winning the ball and the ref didn't fall for it, which made a lot of people around me think the ref wasn't being fair. I think he was getting them right.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought he was pretty good. From the stands the red looked a fair decision (and Duffy was lucky not to get one too), tried to keep the game flowing and no big howlers.

Generally think we are shafted by ref’s every game [emoji23].

Actually think he was okay. So all of the above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

No big howlers! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

That is excepting the awful and ridiculous decision to send Propper off for absolutely nothing. He tried to gift Hudds a winner in the last minute of injury time as well when he saw a non-existent foul by Ulloa.

Absolutely dreadful ref who I hope we never have the misfortune to see again.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'll reserve judgement until after I've seen motd..

Proper - yellow

Duffy should have been subbed at half time, lucky to finish game

I would not have been surprised to see Murray booked for simulation he had to have a sit down so often.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Shocking Ref, he seemed to take against Murray early on, penalising his every challenge and letting go fouls on him, their players pretending to have been elbowed every time, obviously didn't help.
Then he gave the Red card purely because of the players reaction, no way he saw the tackle from where he was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here