Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bet365 offering 20/1 on Albion going down

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Take a look at Southampton's remaining fixtures. If they lose vs Arsenal (away) tomorrow, they would have to win 3 of their 6 remaining games to overtake us. They still have to play Chelsea, Leicester away, Everton away and Man City.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
We were 16/1 before the game and 20/1 after.

Seems about right to me, initially disappointed but now see it as a pretty decent point. The bookies very rarely get it wrong and they see that as a decent point too... :albion2:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Leicester 5000/1 to win the title?

I still think we're ok and will pick up a few points from the other games.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Nailed on. Dead cert.
They're giving money away. How they'll stay in business like this, I'll never know.

How do I know this?
Because I read NSC.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I would rather eat broken glass than bet on my own team to be relegated , even if they were going to get relegated , fook that .

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I was distraught when I realised I'd forgotten to log onto my Betfair account and lump on two dead certs today - a Huddersfield win and Pritchard anytime scorer.

Nobody knows anything.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Take a look at Southampton's remaining fixtures. If they lose vs Arsenal (away) tomorrow, they would have to win 3 of their 6 remaining games to overtake us. They still have to play Chelsea, Leicester away, Everton away and Man City.

Correct! This is the point I keep making to the doom and gloom merchants. Even if we lost every game do people honestly think southampton will get 8 points from that run in?!! Do me a favour! They've not got anywhere near a point a game ratio this season!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I would rather eat broken glass than bet on my own team to be relegated , even if they were going to get relegated , fook that .

Not so for me. It rather depends on your tipping point. Last year I had £150 on us to stay down at one stage. The yield would have been around £900.

Yet at no stage did I feel torn. It was merely an insurance against burning disappointment. A holiday to get over it.

I've taken a tenner at 20/1 here. Simply because I can't see it happening. But a small insurance policy.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
£5 for me using the free bet credits.

Just to stop me eating glass if it happens as i have £100 on Stoke 8/11 and £20 Southampton 11/2.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here