Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League Fixtures - 7/8 April 2018

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'm not sure if I'm breaking any NSC protocols by starting this thread (is there a 'designated' starter for these?). Anyway, the following results would see us in 11th place, 9 points clear of Southampton (six games left), 10 clear of Stoke (five left), and unable to be caught by West Brom. And the encouraging thing is that these are basically results predicted on form rather than hopeful results!

Everton v Liverpool - Away Win
AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace - Draw
Brighton & Hove Albion v Huddersfield Town - Home Win
Leicester City v Newcastle United - Home win
Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur - Away Win
Watford v Burnley - Away Win
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City - Draw
Manchester City v Manchester United - n/a to us!

Arsenal v Southampton - Home Win
Chelsea v West Ham United - Home Win

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From a gambling perspective, I really fancy Everton today. It's just one of those football stories with Evertonians hating Allardyce and Liverpool riding the crest of the wave.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm not sure if I'm breaking any NSC protocols by starting this thread (is there a 'designated' starter for these?). Anyway, the following results would see us in 11th place, 9 points clear of Southampton (six games left), 10 clear of Stoke (five left), and unable to be caught by West Brom. And the encouraging thing is that these are basically results predicted on form rather than hopeful results!

Everton v Liverpool - Away Win
AFC Bournemouth v Crystal Palace - Draw
Brighton & Hove Albion v Huddersfield Town - Home Win
Leicester City v Newcastle United - Home win
Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur - Away Win
Watford v Burnley - Away Win
West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City - Draw
Manchester City v Manchester United - n/a to us!

Arsenal v Southampton - Home Win
Chelsea v West Ham United - Home Win

Surely we want a West Brom win v Swansea?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
From a gambling perspective, I really fancy Everton today. It's just one of those football stories with Evertonians hating Allardyce and Liverpool riding the crest of the wave.

And I’m sure liverpool will be resting who they can so defiantly worth a punt. Can’t see Salah, Mane or Firmino playing much. Henderson will start as he’s suspended midweek but can see Klopp almost making 8/9 changes.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Surely we want a West Brom win v Swansea?

Got to have really. West Brom are going down bar some sort of miracle so best thing for us is then nicking points off other relegation candidates. I’m happy to wait a week or 2 for them to be the 1st team that can’t catch us.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And I’m sure liverpool will be resting who they can so defiantly worth a punt. Can’t see Salah, Mane or Firmino playing much. Henderson will start as he’s suspended midweek but can see Klopp almost making 8/9 changes.

Who are you defying?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
For some reason I thought the prem game would kick off later than the championship one, so have watched the first 30mins of Norwich v Villa and have missed the first 30 of the everton derby.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So do I, but if 'muff lose and we win 2-0 or so, we go ahead of them with a game in hand.

Though that game in hand is likely to end with zero points and a dented goal difference.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Though that game in hand is likely to end with zero points and a dented goal difference.

Maybe, maybe not.

Anyway, Benteke not playing today (critical ego injury), so Palace might score ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here