Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Help

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My Son, who has an U18 ST can’t make tomorrow and is giving his ticket to his 70 year old Papa, quick question, is the OAP ticket code on the turnstile the same as the U18, I.e. do I have to do anything or should I just give lads ticket to the old fella?

Thinking of winging it!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
My Son, who has an U18 ST can’t make tomorrow and is giving his ticket to his 70 year old Papa, quick question, is the OAP ticket code on the turnstile the same as the U18, I.e. do I have to do anything or should I just give lads ticket to the old fella?

Thinking of winging it!

U18 is cheaper than OAP. U21 is the same as OAP.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
An OAP ticket is considerably more expensive than an U18 ticket. I speak from experience at having made that upgrade once this season. I asked them to check the price as it was that much more than I expected it to be, although it was a Cat A fixture.

Don't wing it - if you get caught you could face season ticket confiscation.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I have winged it since we started at the amex - until this season. As they are now serious.

I'll only go through on an oap ticket now as it's the same colour & not an under 18

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Thank you as always for sage advice, will call in the morning

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
An OAP ticket is considerably more expensive than an U18 ticket. I speak from experience at having made that upgrade once this season. I asked them to check the price as it was that much more than I expected it to be, although it was a Cat A fixture.

Don't wing it - if you get caught you could face season ticket confiscation.

The club really is quite Brexit these days isn't it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here